The Student Room Group

GCSE Citizenship

I was just wondering when the next exam date is for the 2014 citizenship exam and if anybody has access to the gcse edexcel june 2013 unit 1 paper.
I wouldn't bother with any past papers or anything like that, you really don't need to do any revision or anything for this exam! Spend your time focusing on your important GCSE's and forget about this one! You'll pass it no problem! :smile:
Reply 2
this subject is a joke! just use your common sense and you will pass easy. focus on your other harder subjects. don't bother with this one :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
thanks guys for the encouragement! :smile:

However i have a mock exam tomorrow and i was wondering whether you guys have access for me to get the june 2013 unit paper. It's very easy but somehow i keep on getting B's on the verge of A's and now i am willing to get an A*.

ITS VERY URGENT,

thanks
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
However i have a mock exam tomorrow and i was wondering whether you guys have access for me to get the june 2013 unit paper. It's very easy but somehow i keep on getting B's on the verge of A's and now i am willing to get an A*.

ITS VERY URGENT,

thanks
Reply 5
tomorrow...
Original post by BUK LAU 123
I was just wondering when the next exam date is for the 2014 citizenship exam and if anybody has access to the gcse edexcel june 2013 unit 1 paper.

Edexcel GCSE Citizenship Short Course exam is tomorrow :smile: I'm doing GCSE citizenship short course (1/2 GCSE)
Reply 7
Original post by Black Rose
Edexcel GCSE Citizenship Short Course exam is tomorrow :smile: I'm doing GCSE citizenship short course (1/2 GCSE)

okay i know is like 5 years after from when this post started but i can't find any other thread! Can anyone give me some advice on how to revise for the exam?
Original post by annajpg
okay i know is like 5 years after from when this post started but i can't find any other thread! Can anyone give me some advice on how to revise for the exam?

You should make a new thread in the relevant forum. :fyi:

Have a look at the specification and prioritise your weakest topics, if you have a revision guide or textbook make condensed revision notes like flashcards or try write things out until you know them or whatever revision technique works for you. I remember using post-it notes of key information around the house.
Reply 9
Original post by Black Rose
You should make a new thread in the relevant forum. :fyi:

Have a look at the specification and prioritise your weakest topics, if you have a revision guide or textbook make condensed revision notes like flashcards or try write things out until you know them or whatever revision technique works for you. I remember using post-it notes of key information around the house.

Okay thank you are there any online sources that you know? because the book I have is not THAT clear...
Also I couldn't find the citizenship forum .-. do you have a link?

Quick Reply

Latest