The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

university of greenwich starting 2014

Hey, Im hoping to go to greenwich starting in 2014 to do economics with banking, just wanted to know peoples thoughts on what its like up there, if people are generally friendly, whats the course like, whats the nightlife like up there etc.
any info would be great!
Reply 1
hey hiie..
am joining uni of greenwich at jan intake for international business.
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
Original post by nataliemillss
Hey, Im hoping to go to greenwich starting in 2014 to do economics with banking, just wanted to know peoples thoughts on what its like up there, if people are generally friendly, whats the course like, whats the nightlife like up there etc.
any info would be great!

I'm starting then too hopefully! business management course
Reply 3
I have been offered a place at greenwich to study event management in september 2014. So far its my top choice. the open day was really good and they seem to be focusing on creating a career while doing the course which is perfect for me. Would be interested on the nightlife though. The shops and bars around the university seem pretty quiet.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Nids
hey hiie..
am joining uni of greenwich at jan intake for international business.

Hey hi i will be pursuing International Business as well starting sept 14. How is it there? the course? teaching,social life etc
Hi,
I'm doing events mangament in semptember time too, any information would be great from anyone!!
Feel free to facebook me :smile: Alice Houghton
Reply 6
Original post by aliceelizaah
Hi,
I'm doing events mangament in semptember time too, any information would be great from anyone!!
Feel free to facebook me :smile: Alice Houghton

Hello Alice i'm pursuing Ma International Business this sept. Well thinking atm. Do u know anything about the quality of teaching & social life? I have heard they are quite dull
Reply 7
Original post by darcybelle
I have been offered a place at greenwich to study event management in september 2014. So far its my top choice. the open day was really good and they seem to be focusing on creating a career while doing the course which is perfect for me. Would be interested on the nightlife though. The shops and bars around the university seem pretty quiet.

Greenwich is my first choice for Events management to! I also was thinking the same thing about the nightlife! I'm guessing people go further into London for nights out, but I'm unsure!

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi im starting at Greenwich in September for english language, anyone got any information on the nightlife in/around greenwich? didnt seem to be much when i went down for the open day
Hello all :smile: !

Nightlife in Greenwich is unfortunately non-existent . Everyone just goes to Central which takes about 45 minutes . Unless you're into pubs and bars than the world's your oyster haha but even these shut between midnight and 1am .
Reply 10
Original post by Daniel Markowicz
Hello all :smile: !

Nightlife in Greenwich is unfortunately non-existent . Everyone just goes to Central which takes about 45 minutes . Unless you're into pubs and bars than the world's your oyster haha but even these shut between midnight and 1am .

Hey, do people go out quite a lot though? I know London is expensive but do people still tend to go out a lot? I also heard there's a lot of house/halls parties on the Greenwich campus? Opinions on this? Haah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heyy :smile:

I'm probably not the best person to ask on the quality of parties due to my background of being to every club and having attended the best parties but it reeeeeeally depends on your crown my friend :smile: . People certainly do go out , however , when we go out with my uni friends , normally £30 - £50 is spent ... when my boys from home come up to visit each one of us spends at least £250 . I can't stress enough , uni really really really is what you make of it and totally depends on your standards and the crew that surrounds you ; I've certainly had a very positive experience so far though :smile:
Reply 12
Brilliant! As long as I'm going to enjoy myself as well as getting a good degree it's sweet! Couldn't give up my night life! Haha far too much of a sociable person! You'll hear me arriving in September :,) (Hopefully) haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
* meant to say crowD by the way haha not crown . If you're a party animal , you'll definitely think it's too quiet to start with but you'll soon find a way around it I'm sure :smile:

... it's become a somewhat of a saying at Cutty Sark " STUDENT LOAN !!! " haha .
Reply 14
Let's hope I get used to it fast! Haha! And yes I'm relying on that! Assuming a few calls to mam and dad will happen throughout the year! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending