The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria Uni Accommodation 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I picked Glenmara as my first choice :smile: realllly hope I get in, is anyone else doing media production?
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Original post by Joanna121
I picked Glenmara as my first choice :smile: realllly hope I get in, is anyone else doing media production?

I'm doing media production too! :smile:
Has anyone had any issues with actually getting onto the page to apply for accommodation? It's not letting me log in :l
Reply 23
Original post by jademarie96
Has anyone had any issues with actually getting onto the page to apply for accommodation? It's not letting me log in :l

I wasn't able to access the page with Google Chrome so I had to use Internet Explorer.

Hope that helped.
Reply 24
Original post by DontBlink14
I'm doing media production too! :smile:

Ah cool you're actually the first person i'v found that is doing the course, what accommodation you thinking of?
Original post by James Gee
I wasn't able to access the page with Google Chrome so I had to use Internet Explorer.

Hope that helped.

Thankyou, I tried it with internet explorer after chrome wouldn't work but it still wasn't working so I did it at college today and it worked so it must be my laptop :smile:
Hey guys, all the accommodations most people are talking about above I have applied but still don't know which one to do as my first victoria hall or Camden court? And is anyone studying quantity surveying?
Reply 27
[h="1"]Rothbury Hall anyone??:confused:[/h]
Original post by Joanna121
Ah cool you're actually the first person i'v found that is doing the course, what accommodation you thinking of?

Same, I convinced myself it was just me deciding to to media lol. Glenamara, stephenson and Clapham seem to be my top three!
Original post by Smile93xx
Rothbury Hall anyone??:confused:

Rothbury Hall looks good. Only minor thing is its not in the city campus i dont think
Use IE dont use browsers that blocks pop ups..
(edited 10 years ago)
Anyone here applied for camden and new bridge?? Anyone doing computing course?
Reply 32
Rothbury Hall looks good. Only minor thing is its not in the city campus i dont think[/Q

Yeah, i only chose it because it is near my campus. It's only a short bus ride away from city campus :smile: What accommodation have you looked at?
Original post by Smile93xx

Yeah, i only chose it because it is near my campus. It's only a short bus ride away from city campus :smile: What accommodation have you looked at?

i'm thinking Glenamara and Stephenson building! I'm not too fussy, so as long as its warm I'm happy!
Reply 34
Hey guys! I have no idea which accommodation to apply for. I want to go into an en suite if possible and one which is lively, anyone got any ideas which one would be a good one for me?

Also has anyone else had problems applying for accommodation? I tried logging into the accommodation application bit and it keeps saying access denied because my username or password is incorrect. I've just been using the username and password which they sent me when I applied for the course.
Original post by jakeyblain
Also has anyone else had problems applying for accommodation? I tried logging into the accommodation application bit and it keeps saying access denied because my username or password is incorrect. I've just been using the username and password which they sent me when I applied for the course.

I've had this same problem, whenever I try I get this message...ImageUploadedByStudent Room1396212241.879647.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Same, I convinced myself it was just me deciding to to media lol. Glenamara, stephenson and Clapham seem to be my top three!

Hahahahha same here :smile: and yeah Glenmara and Stephenson are my top 2! Hopefully see you in september
Hey guys! I have no idea which accommodation to apply for. I want to go into an en suite if possible and one which is lively, anyone got any ideas which one would be a good one for me?

Hi.. From speaking to people that are already at Northumbria and going up to visit myself, I would recommend Liberty Quay, Camden Court and Victoria Halls if you wanted en-suite accommodation that is still lively!

Some other accommodation such as New Bridge Street is a bit nicer, but from what I've been told by numerous people, they're not great in terms of social.

And I had the same problem, but then I used Internet Explorer instead of google chrome and it worked fine. The same problem also occurred to some of my friends who tried to apply on their mac laptops, but when they did it on the school computers it allowed them to do it fine.. so perhaps try it on a different pc?
Reply 38
Thanks guys! Anyone thinking of trinity square?
Reply 39
Thanks guys! Anyone thinking of trinity square?

I have trinity square as my first choice but after going through comments on this it doesn't seem like much first year students are applying there:/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending