The Student Room Group

IGCSE Revision Chat Thread

Place where all of us doing IGCSE can discuss our revision and exams.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Is this CIE or Edexcel IGCSE?
Edexcel IGCSE Chemistry (today) Physics (15 May - day after tomorrow) Biology (19 May, next Mon.)... and will worry about paper 2 over half-term...
I'm most worried for the biology next week, anyone the same? :redface:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by C0balt
Is this CIE or Edexcel IGCSE?

Edexcel
Reply 4
Original post by happysmile
Edexcel IGCSE Chemistry (today) Physics (15 May - day after tomorrow) Biology (19 May, next Mon.)... and will worry about paper 2 over half-term...

I found chemistry today really hard! And yeah i am so worried for biology and physics! You taking maths tomorrow? :bawling::bawling:
Reply 5
Original post by LiviButters
I found chemistry today really hard! And yeah i am so worried for biology and physics! You taking maths tomorrow? :bawling::bawling:

the exam today..... well lets just say I have officially failed :mad:

What did you find hard?

Posted from TSR Mobile

same, I am only doing double award so no paper 2, but chemistry today went pretty okay :smile: worried for biology and physics slightly though (chemistrys my best) :/
Reply 8
Maths was so horrible :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9

Oooh we have the same name! Hey hey

Omg chemistry was so hard I just guessed

Posted from TSR Mobile
My dick has the same name

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly the same as me:frown:
Reply 12
Anyone find math a little disappointing? Also history friday? Anyone else?
Hi guys, got physics tomorrow :eek: . Hopefully its easy, will lift some pressure off me to ace the bio to get that A*. Dreading biology, thank god i dont have history or pe on friday. Gonna use it for some revision. Any predictions on what may come up tomorrow
Original post by Tizzydag
Hi guys, got physics tomorrow :eek: . Hopefully its easy, will lift some pressure off me to ace the bio to get that A*. Dreading biology, thank god i dont have history or pe on friday. Gonna use it for some revision. Any predictions on what may come up tomorrow

I have physics too! good luck, I too am dreading biology :/
Original post by arwiwi
Anyone find math a little disappointing? Also history friday? Anyone else?

I have history on Friday. What topics are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by AwesomeLizzie
I have history on Friday. What topics are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

International relations and Dictatorship and conflict in Russia
Reply 17
Physics wasn't THAT bad i feel like i did a bit of writing tho....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by LiviL97
Physics wasn't THAT bad i feel like i did a bit of writing tho....

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was ok Altho not sure why there were like six 5 markers and very few calculations. Probably I reckon I consistently dropped marks here and there but nothing that was like 'I have no idea'. History tomorrow now :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nurav11
It was ok Altho not sure why there were like six 5 markers and very few calculations. Probably I reckon I consistently dropped marks here and there but nothing that was like 'I have no idea'. History tomorrow now :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm glad it was not just me who thought that...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest