The Student Room Group

is it possible to achieve 7s in 3 subjects 1 month prior to the exam?

ok guys hear me out. this may sound super crazy but im homeschooled and ive pretty much done 0 work/revision for these exams (IGCSEs) since 3 years ago .ive done my math exam before and managed to score an 8 by revising 1 month before my exam. i have my english lang , bio, and chem exams coming up im freaking out now so do u guys think its possible for me to score 7s if i did 12hrs of revision every day till the exam.
hey i think its possible. id reccomend doing topic qs on physicsandmathtutor cuz they have the most asked qs so u can score marks for ur basic answers instead of directly learning from the txtbk but if u need a refresher on a topic b4 doing qs, u can get them online; u dont rlly h a v e to make ur own notes yk. idk what board ur doing but i take edexcel bio right and u can easily get 4 marks by just giving the process for natural selection. so if u got those basi qs in the bag im sure its possible. if ur doing the edexcel igcse course i could give u some common qs if youd like :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by siocrystal
ok guys hear me out. this may sound super crazy but im homeschooled and ive pretty much done 0 work/revision for these exams (IGCSEs) since 3 years ago .ive done my math exam before and managed to score an 8 by revising 1 month before my exam. i have my english lang , bio, and chem exams coming up im freaking out now so do u guys think its possible for me to score 7s if i did 12hrs of revision every day till the exam.

Irrespective of whether it's possible for you to achieve these grades, there's no reason not to try, so go ahead and revise. Though, I think 12 hours daily is far too much revision, and it would probably be counter-productive.
Reply 3
Original post by j3ssica jon3s
hey i think its possible. id reccomend doing topic qs on physicsandmathtutor cuz they have the most asked qs so u can score marks for ur basic answers instead of directly learning from the txtbk but if u need a refresher on a topic b4 doing qs, u can get them online; u dont rlly h a v e to make ur own notes yk. idk what board ur doing but i take edexcel bio right and u can easily get 4 marks by just giving the process for natural selection. so if u got those basi qs in the bag im sure its possible. if ur doing the edexcel igcse course i could give u some common qs if youd like :smile:

thank u sm and yes im doing the igcse edxcel course and the qs would be really helpful thx.
thank u sm and yes im doing the igcse edxcel course and the qs would be really helpful thx.

ill send a message on priv chat if thats cool cuz i got a lot to say lol
(edited 12 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by j3ssica jon3s
ill send a message on priv chat if thats cool cuz i got a lot to say lol

i really appreciate ur help thx again but i havent been a member for 3 days yet (its my second day) so i cant send messages on priv chat yet.
i really appreciate ur help thx again but i havent been a member for 3 days yet (its my second day) so i cant send messages on priv chat yet.

oh ok alr np ill send some stuff here. firstly something i forgot to mention was that u have GOT to watch the youtuber sciencewithhazel she has been so helpful for my mocks and im sure if u remember everything she says, you will get an 7. could u tell me if there are any units ur struggling with cuz i could give u annoyng qs based on that? for now ill send u stuff that i kept forgetting lol. since these notes were kinda for only me to study from if u cant understand something ive written, just lemme know
(edited 12 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest