The Student Room Group

Biology GCSE Paper 1

Can anybody give me some last minute advice for revising/leave me some resources for my exam tomorrow? Thanks
Original post by K.online.
Can anybody give me some last minute advice for revising/leave me some resources for my exam tomorrow? Thanks

Which exam board and paper are you taking?

hey marvel guy. uhh do u take igcse edexcel? cuz thats what i have tom
Reply 3
Original post by Evil Homer

AQA Triple (H)
Reply 4
Original post by j3ssica jon3s

me too
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 5

HAH that's me. I take GCSE AQA Triple unfortunately, but a lot of the topics cross over and I'm willing to take anything at this point
Reply 6
Original post by danana_
me too

Good luck to both of you guys

AQA Triple (H)

If you are taking Triple then try and ask your question here, they will be best placed to help :smile:
Reply 8
If you are taking Triple then try and ask your question here, they will be best placed to help :smile:

Thanks!
HAH that's me. I take GCSE AQA Triple unfortunately, but a lot of the topics cross over and I'm willing to take anything at this point

id say make sure yk ur basic common answers like 'whats the function for bile' and 'factors affecting photosynthesis'
try to find summary vids on youtube that summarise the whole text. i use science with hazel but idk if she does aqa but check it out

oh and in my notes i have this

REMEMBER:
to make an experiment more valid:
use increase range, repeat, do more experiments at a certain things they skipped, have a control and if u can’t find any issues with the experiment, talk abt the controlled factors
Reply 10
Good luck to both of you guys

thx sm u too
good luck you guys
Reply 12
id say make sure yk ur basic common answers like 'whats the function for bile' and 'factors affecting photosynthesis'
try to find summary vids on youtube that summarise the whole text. i use science with hazel but idk if she does aqa but check it out

oh and in my notes i have this

REMEMBER:
to make an experiment more valid:
use increase range, repeat, do more experiments at a certain things they skipped, have a control and if u can’t find any issues with the experiment, talk abt the controlled factors

That's incredibly helpful thanks a bunch

Where is the exam chat for Biology IGCSE Edexcel Paper 1?

Quick Reply

Latest