The Student Room Group

tripleh's IGCSE 4H solutions 20th May 2014

Please find my solutions to the Edexcel IGCSE 3H paper sat on 20th May 2014.

Thanks.

tripleh's IGCSE 2014 4H solutions

Scroll to see replies

you are a GOD!!!!
Original post by tripleh3323190
Please find my solutions to the Edexcel IGCSE 3H paper sat on 20th May 2014.

Thanks.

tripleh's IGCSE 2014 4H solutions

hey would u mind deleting these because students in different counties can access these and use them in their exam which would basically benefit them and make the grade boundaries higher, so yeah im sorry but its not exactly fair on us!

thank u x
Original post by a-spiringmedic
hey would u mind deleting these because students in different counties can access these and use them in their exam which would basically benefit them and make the grade boundaries higher, so yeah im sorry but its not exactly fair on us!

thank u x

This is the UK only paper. There is an "R" paper sat in other countries.
This is the UK only paper. There is an "R" paper sat in other countries.

there is, but countries near us still do have to do the same paper and with the biology IGCSE paper some students had to do it the next day due to a clash.

so i'd really appreciate it if you got rid of the link till 4am UK time xx
Original post by a-spiringmedic
there is, but countries near us still do have to do the same paper and with the biology IGCSE paper some students had to do it the next day due to a clash.

so i'd really appreciate it if you got rid of the link till 4am UK time xx

Ok, the link will be disabled until then. Apologies.
Reply 6
How long until 4 am UK time, then? (thanks for uploading, by the way :-))
Waiting. xD
Waiting. :P
Be sure to enable it. :smile:
Does anyone know when the official mark schemes are posted? Xx :smile:
Original post by Mimi 101
Does anyone know when the official mark schemes are posted? Xx :smile:

wait a sec, is this the mimi from NULS?
Original post by coolguy123456
wait a sec, is this the mimi from NULS?

I don't think so? What's nuls? Xx
Original post by Mimi 101
I don't think so? What's nuls? Xx

ahh dm then, NULS stands for Newcastle under lyme school :tongue: dw abt it, have a friend with the same nickname :biggrin:, in response to ur question: the OFFICIAL mark scheme won't be posted till a while after results day but the unofficial mark scheme was on here but i assume it was taken off as it is not available anymore. However, i checked the thread at the right time and downloaded it when it WAS available and now possess a pdf of it. :smile:
ahh dm then, NULS stands for Newcastle under lyme school :tongue: dw abt it, have a friend with the same nickname :biggrin:, in response to ur question: the OFFICIAL mark scheme won't be posted till a while after results day but the unofficial mark scheme was on here but i assume it was taken off as it is not available anymore. However, i checked the thread at the right time and downloaded it when it WAS available and now possess a pdf of it. :smile:

ohh nope sorry not me :wink: I've been on here about ten mins so I don't really know how it works but is there any way you can message the PDF to me? Thanks, don't worry if you can't!! :smile: xx
As I have said it will be available at 4am tomorrow again. I did NOT know the new forum rules. Thanks, tripleh
As I have said it will be available at 4am tomorrow again. I did NOT know the new forum rules. Thanks, tripleh

Hi tripleh, i have a copy of it and am not sure whether i should share it with others or not (until tomorrow morning). Since this is your file, i'll let you take the decision and wait for your reply

Regards

AP
Hi tripleh, i have a copy of it and am not sure whether i should share it with others or not (until tomorrow morning). Since this is your file, i'll let you take the decision and wait for your reply

Regards

AP

Dont share. It would be best to keep it to yourself until it is officially allowed to be available here.
Dont share. It would be best to keep it to yourself until it is officially allowed to be available here.

Of course. No problem. Thank you for taking the time to post the mark scheme and i am sure many others like myself will benefit from it when it is officially released.

Regards
AP
sorry for any inconvenience i've caused guys, i just don't want the other candidates to have an unfair advantage and that will make the grade boundaries higher :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending