The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Accomodation offer: PG

Hey... I am startimg Msc in Electrical Power System engg this september..? Anybody here doing the same..?

has anybdy doing PG got their accomodation offer yet..? I applied months ago and still nothing..!!

Thank you!!!
Reply 1
Hey there! I'm getting into te MSc Mechanical Engineering Design this sept as well... I didn't apply for accomodation with the UoM but I'm still looking for private accomodations elsewhere.

I have been looking for studios or single rooms, but might as well team up with some more people and find a flat or a home.

I hear there are a bunch of ppl in the same situation, still looking for a place. So far I've been trying www.manchesterstudenthomes.com if it helps you in any way.

Cheers!
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Norb!
Hey there! I'm getting into te MSc Mechanical Engineering Design this sept as well... I didn't apply for accomodation with the UoM but I'm still looking for private accomodations elsewhere.

I have been looking for studios or single rooms, but might as well team up with some more people and find a flat or a home.

I hear there are a bunch of ppl in the same situation, still looking for a place. So far I've been trying www.manchesterstudenthomes.com if it helps you in any way.

Cheers!

Hey thank u...!!!
Reply 3
Hi there!

I sent an email to the accommodation office and they replied saying it's highly unlikely that I'll get an offer now, so I guess we are all in the same situation :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by hedwig10
Hi there!

I sent an email to the accommodation office and they replied saying it's highly unlikely that I'll get an offer now, so I guess we are all in the same situation :frown:

Really..??? I called dem and they said they will send offers in 2 weeks... The delay is coz of sum tech prob on their side..and asked me to wait peacefully!!!!

Are u an international student..?
Reply 5
Original post by anee91
Really..??? I called dem and they said they will send offers in 2 weeks... The delay is coz of sum tech prob on their side..and asked me to wait peacefully!!!!

Are u an international student..?

No, I am an EU student so I know I don't have guaranteed accommodation but still I thought I'd get an offer somewhere in uni halls. I'm gonna call them tomorrow and ask again as I was already looking at private halls and I almost booked a room thinking it was my last option. I'll let you know what they say! Thanks :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by hedwig10
No, I am an EU student so I know I don't have guaranteed accommodation but still I thought I'd get an offer somewhere in uni halls. I'm gonna call them tomorrow and ask again as I was already looking at private halls and I almost booked a room thinking it was my last option. I'll let you know what they say! Thanks :smile:

Ok..thank u!!
Hey

If your still looking for accommodation, I have a spare room going at Grafton street just off Oxford Road. Its right next to the medical school and is great for convenient food shops and cafe's. Does this sound ideal for you let me know :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by murray1992
Hey

If your still looking for accommodation, I have a spare room going at Grafton street just off Oxford Road. Its right next to the medical school and is great for convenient food shops and cafe's. Does this sound ideal for you let me know :smile:

Hey! Got any more info on that! I'm still looking... PM me with the specs!
Hi everyone !

I hope everyone is okay and doing well. My name is Arafat Safi from Afghanistan. I am coming to Manchester city early this september and will pursue my MA International Development: Poverty, Conflict and Reconstruction at the University of Manchester.

I was looking for a reasonable priced accommodation with following features;

a) Single Occupancy
b) Self Catered
c) Other services/facilities shared
c) Nearby or in locality of the University of Manchester.

Thank you in advance.

BR,

Arafat.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending