The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gilo98
Wow thats strange. If its only a grade then there's not much you can do. Well done on the a* though!! you doing further maths gcse this year then?

School dont offer it because they're retarded. Was meant to be taking the as early but instead theyve decided to make us do a Lvl 3 qualification in Algebra and Stats instead :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 461
- Introduce yourself!
I'm Ver, I'm not as intelligent as 99.9% of you on here and my results show it :tongue:
- What subjects are you taking?
French, Health&Social Care(Double Award), ICT, Additional Science, Core Science, Mathematics, English language and Literature.
- What are you hoping to do after finishing Year 11?
A levels (If I get the grades!)
- What are your hobbies and interests?
Singing, traveling and social networking.
- How do you feel about going into Year 11?
Nothing, same as any other year :smile:
Original post by Caver
Nor can I; escape teachers making mistakes on my GCSEs (2 of my GCSEs in 2 years), to be free and wild from the prison, and to never have to make up more excuses (I've ran out already) to get out of P.E! And above all, escape from those annoying students :smile:

ahaha, i just can't wait to get closer to university because after secondary school i see that as the next 'big chapter' of my life. And tbh i can't wait for the freedom of college!!

Original post by Obiejess
School dont offer it because they're retarded. Was meant to be taking the as early but instead theyve decided to make us do a Lvl 3 qualification in Algebra and Stats instead :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would complain :yep: Oh well, that will prob help out for some stats modules in A Level Maths (I remember you saying you wanted to do maths if my memory serves me right?)
Original post by Gilo98
ahaha, i just can't wait to get closer to university because after secondary school i see that as the next 'big chapter' of my life. And tbh i can't wait for the freedom of college!!

I would complain :yep: Oh well, that will prob help out for some stats modules in A Level Maths (I remember you saying you wanted to do maths if my memory serves me right?)

Maths and Further :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
Maths and Further :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice, I cannot wait to get to college so i can just do maths and french (and a little bit of physics on the side :mmm:)
Original post by Gilo98
thanks! i thought id ****ed up my last exam as well!! what are you studying this year?

Maths, Triple Science, English language, English literature, Latin, ICT, History, Home economics, Level 2 Food Tech

I got an A in Astronomy this year :smile:
Original post by Archaeologist
Maths, Triple Science, English language, English literature, Latin, ICT, History, Home economics, Level 2 Food Tech

I got an A in Astronomy this year :smile:

i wish i'd of picked food tech over geography :frown:
astronomy sounds zoo interesting, what did the exams entail? Well done on the A!!
Original post by Trihawk7
Black Rose literally has a black rose picture :eek:

I certainly do :yep: Do you like it? :colone:
Original post by kayi1009
I agree. My science teacher left, so I won't have him for year 11 and he is quite easily the best science teacher the school had. our school is known for doing the worst around here. ugh.

My school is meant to be one of the best, but not for much longer :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 469
Original post by Black Rose

Looks amazing! :biggrin:

It's kind if scary XD
Original post by Imank01
Looks amazing! :biggrin:

Thank you :h:

Original post by Archaeologist
It's kind if scary XD

I've had that said a few times with my avatars :lol: I'll take it as a compliment :tongue:

It's dark and mysterious, much like the wide-world.
Original post by NathalieGW
It's dark and mysterious, much like the wide-world.

Ooh I like that :tongue: I was just thinking of getting a new avatar because I got bored of the mockingjay, I was looking for something LotR/Narnia related but couldn't find the right one.. then remembered my username and I just liked the look of this black rose :tongue:

Nah its terrible, no creativity :wink:

Joke, not joke :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah its terrible, no creativity :wink:

Joke, not joke :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't need you to like it :hand: I'm still keeping it :wink:
Don't need you to like it :hand: I'm still keeping it :wink:

Mine's better either way so I'm happy :smile:
Mine's better either way so I'm happy :smile:

I can't really see what yours is :colondollar: It says "that's how I roll" though, right? :tongue:
I can't really see what yours is :colondollar: It says "that's how I roll" though, right? :tongue:

Yeah m8 you got dat right! really need to change it tbh...
Yeah m8 you got dat right! really need to change it tbh...

I thought you liked your current one? :hmmm:

Latest