The Student Room Group

Who Killed JFK?!

I'm really interested in this subject and I would like to see what everyone else thinks of it. The majority of people think it was Lee Harvey Oswald or the FBI.I would like to see peoples views on this topic and maybe start a debate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

I've always been interested in why Oswald - a defector to the USSR at the height of the Cold War - was let back into the USA with very few checks or security monitoring....
Original post by ageshallnot
I've always been interested in why Oswald - a defector to the USSR at the height of the Cold War - was let back into the USA with very few checks or security monitoring....

I agree with you. The USA made a mistake there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gooeychocolate
I agree with you. The USA made a mistake there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mistake? Perhaps...
Mistake? Perhaps...

Hahah OK, America made a huge catastrophe occur when the let this guy in. But it's only a catastrophe if you believe he shot JFK.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Magneto killed him of course.

Didn't you watch X-men?
Reply 6
Original post by randomguy786
Magneto killed him of course.

Didn't you watch X-men?

Take your conspiracy bull**** elsewhere. Really what are you on about? Magneto was trying to stop the assassination.
Hahah OK, America made a huge catastrophe occur when the let this guy in. But it's only a catastrophe if you believe he shot JFK.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not if his role was to be, as he claimed, the fall guy... :biggrin:
Original post by Aj12
Take your conspiracy bull**** elsewhere. Really what are you on about? Magneto was trying to stop the assassination.

You believe a guy who double crossed Charles Xavier AGAIN and tried to kill numerous members of the White House, including the president? Suit yourself.
Not if his role was to be, as he claimed, the fall guy... :biggrin:

Sorry? I don't understand can you please explain.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I'm thinking a proxy of the USSR due to Cold War tensions. Wasn't Oswald an advocate of the Communists?
Original post by Ndella
I'm thinking a proxy of the USSR due to Cold War tensions. Wasn't Oswald an advocate of the Communists?

I think he was an advocate of the Communists but also Marxists.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
There are so many theories out there... That Oswald wasn't alone, that Jack Ruby shot him so that Oswald couldn't provide any evidence, that the photo of Oswald with the rifle was photoshopped etc. It's all very interesting but we'll never find out what happened on that day. :biggrin:

The question is: Who really shot JFK?
Original post by OohBurn
There are so many theories out there... That Oswald wasn't alone, that Jack Ruby shot him so that Oswald couldn't provide any evidence, that the photo of Oswald with the rifle was photoshopped etc. It's all very interesting but we'll never find out what happened on that day. :biggrin:

True, Jack Ruby apparently only shot him because he was upset about Lee killing the president. But I agree that there was a possible chance that Jack Ruby shot Lee Oswald so that he didn't tell the police anymore evidence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
True, Jack Ruby apparently only shot him because he was upset about Lee killing the president. But I agree that there was a possible chance that Jack Ruby shot Lee Oswald so that he didn't tell the police anymore evidence.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agreed, it's not a very logical excuse. Why would he go on a rampage based solely on that reason and risk his own life? Doesn't make any sense. He's linked to crime organisations anyway so I wouldn't be surprised if this was a set up. There was a great documentary drama on this on the JFK anniversary last year which was a little biased on Oswald murdering the president but it was worth the watch.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by OohBurn
Agreed, it's not a very logical excuse. Why would he go on a rampage based solely on that reason and risk his own life? Doesn't make any sense. He's linked to crime organisations anyway so I wouldn't be surprised if this was a set up. There was a great documentary drama on this on the JFK anniversary last year which was a little biased on Oswald murdering the president but it was worth the watch.

Yeah same with movies! Movies on JFK are really bias. Like 'Parkland' and 'JFK.' They always tell the story like Lee Oswald was the killer. I agree with you, nobody would risk their life and give that sort of excuse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Yeah same with movies! Movies on JFK are really bias. Like 'Parkland' and 'JFK.' They always tell the story like Lee Oswald was the killer. I agree with you, nobody would risk their life and give that sort of excuse.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has seen those movies :biggrin: Have you seen Killing Kennedy? It really does focus on trying to make Oswald look like a sociopath which was a little annoying.
Sorry? I don't understand can you please explain.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You said it was only a catastrophe if Oswald pulled the trigger. However, if part of a conspiracy then his unwitting role could have been as the fall guy - which is what he claimed to be after being arrested.
Original post by OohBurn
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has seen those movies :biggrin: Have you seen Killing Kennedy? It really does focus on trying to make Oswald look like a sociopath which was a little annoying.

I've heard of it but I haven't watched it just yet! Me too, every time I ask someone if they've heard of these movies they don't know them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending