The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Black Rose
I did mine in my primary school. Where you planning to do yours? :smile:

Wanting to do it at an aerospace company but I really don't know yet tbh. Don't want to do primary school incase I end up not knowing where to put apostrophes :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How many exams do you guys think you'll be doing for your mocks?
Original post by Trihawk7
Wanting to do it at an aerospace company but I really don't know yet tbh. Don't want to do primary school incase I end up not knowing where to put apostrophes :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't know yet? I was being lazy and so just went to my primary school :teehee: And I don't really know what I want to do when I'm older so wasn't looking for anything specific :tongue:
Don't know yet? I was being lazy and so just went to my primary school :teehee: And I don't really know what I want to do when I'm older so wasn't looking for anything specific :tongue:

Well I want to do chemical/aerospace engineering when I'm older so I just picked aerospace but idk where I want to go...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mrdeputyheadboy

Possibly around the 15 mark for me I think! I have mine in January. :cool: I'm nervous but pumped for them :colone:
I'm not sure what I'm dreading yet. Kind of looking forward to it, gives me an idea of where I'm at, what I'll need to improve and how the real thing is going to be :h: You? :smile:

I'm probably dreading sciences due to poor teachers and music - that paper is a killer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Violetvirtue
Meh it's alright, the content isn't hard, there is just quite a lot of it to learn, and the controlled assessments are just effort hahah :cool:

Sounds like music :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Martie08
We had essentially 'mock mocks' in Year 10 and then we have the actual mocks in November. :mad:
I wish they'd use my Y10 mock results seeing as I got straight A*s :colone:

We had those too, but no one bothered with them xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
I'm probably dreading sciences due to poor teachers and music - that paper is a killer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a bad teacher for physics (chem too but now have a new teacher, not sure how he's like) and so I'll be teaching myself most of it. With the mocks coming up, I can see if it was effective or not and what I'll need to work on :smile:
Original post by SampleX
We had those too, but no one bothered with them xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eurgh at my school they pressurise you with everything, we had to do them in the sports hall with the proper invigilators and stuff :frown:
Original post by Strom
Possibly around the 15 mark for me I think! I have mine in January. :cool: I'm nervous but pumped for them :colone:

wow thats quite a lot of mocks. Did you do any in year 10 as well. :smile:
linear exams all at once at may/June time. These are gonna be my first actual GCSE Exams excluding controlled assessments. Anyone else the same?
Woo year 11 thread! only two weeks in and already drowning in work and pressure wow we get a nice welcome :frown:
wow thats quite a lot of mocks. Did you do any in year 10 as well. :smile:

Yeah, Juneish time. :colondollar: How about you?
Original post by dream_and_wish
Woo year 11 thread! only two weeks in and already drowning in work and pressure wow we get a nice welcome :frown:

Tell me about it :frown:

I did about 16 for my year 10 mocks so maybe a similar amount again as I doubt I'm doing mocks of the exams I already did mocks for in year 10, the ones I have in December are probably only for the year 11 content

Posted from TSR Mobile
linear exams all at once at may/June time. These are gonna be my first actual GCSE Exams excluding controlled assessments. Anyone else the same?

I am :smile: apart from some level two award thing I did in year 9

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Martie08
Eurgh at my school they pressurise you with everything, we had to do them in the sports hall with the proper invigilators and stuff :frown:

Same! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing a music mock in a couple of weeks. I actually think most of my class will fail it as they just cannot be bothered :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
We did that one! Good luck with it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How was it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest