Scroll to see replies

Original post by SampleX
Neither am I. I just love my bed waaay too much

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ikr I went to be at 10.20 fell asleep at 1
Original post by Its_Tito
Fell asleep around 3....oops :') and been awake for an hour >.<

#sleepisfortheweak
How are you going to choose your Sixth-form or Sixth-form College?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Firenze26

It has to fix several criteria's for me
1)Relatively close to my house
2)Has subjects I wish to study
3)Good A level passes
Original post by vd12345
#sleepisfortheweak

I'm always so tired, but I just stay up chatting to people and watching videos xP

Posted from TSR Mobile

1) Does it offer the subjects I want to do?
2) Is it close to my house (no more than two buses)
3) Does it get good results?
4) Do I have any mates that go there who like it?
5) Do I get good vibes from open evening?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm staying in the school I'm in now cuz it has a Sixth Form :smile: That is, most likely... I don't know where else I would go :s-smilie:

Is your username Firenze to do with Florence or the centaur from Harry Potter...? Curious...Yh I'm a Potterhead... :colondollar:
Original post by turn-to-page394
I'm staying in the school I'm in now cuz it has a Sixth Form :smile: That is, most likely... I don't know where else I would go :s-smilie:

Is your username Firenze to do with Florence or the centaur from Harry Potter...? Curious...Yh I'm a Potterhead... :colondollar:

Potterhead lmao ^_^
u bo0k nerdz xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd
Original post by vd12345
Potterhead lmao ^_^
u bo0k nerdz xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd

Book nerd and proud. :biggrin: :closedeyes:

And yh, a 'potter head' does sound kind of weird... :colondollar: Still insist on the correct terminology though. :wink:

It's like 'beliebers'.... just to clarify, i HATE justin bieber (his songs give me headaches) and always have, always will. :smile:
Reply 1369

Hey just gonna butt in here... Potterheads Unite! :wink: I kind of guessed from your username though :tongue: whenever a teacher says "Turn to page..." in my head I'm like "394. 394. please say 394."
Original post by nox1
Hey just gonna butt in here... Potterheads Unite! :wink: I kind of guessed from your username though :tongue: whenever a teacher says "Turn to page..." in my head I'm like "394. 394. please say 394."

:grouphugs: Greetings fellow Potterhead :biggrin:

And yes! Same! Really annoyed that the majority of my textbooks probably don't even have 300 pages :mad:.

Actually, probably a good thing that they don't :biggrin: otherwise I'd start having hysterics and creep out any non Potterheads...

You know any Potterheads irl? I know um... 2 (one of them is in Mexico as well...)? There is a shortage in my year group :frown:
I have a careers evening at school today and I really really don't feel in the mood for going back to school again :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tryrevise
I have a careers evening at school today and I really really don't feel in the mood for going back to school again :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol deep down you'll love it
Reply 1373
:grouphugs: Greetings fellow Potterhead :biggrin:

And yes! Same! Really annoyed that the majority of my textbooks probably don't even have 300 pages :mad:.

Actually, probably a good thing that they don't :biggrin: otherwise I'd start having hysterics and creep out any non Potterheads...

You know any Potterheads irl? I know um... 2 (one of them is in Mexico as well...)? There is a shortage in my year group :frown:

haha, that's sad :frown:
Yeah, I know loads! At least 10 in my year :biggrin: poor you :frown:
Original post by nox1
haha, that's sad :frown:
Yeah, I know loads! At least 10 in my year :biggrin: poor you :frown:

Wow i feel alone.:tongue: At least it's my best friend who is the other potterhead in my year and not some person who i don't like or get on with... :biggrin: That would be awkward.
Original post by vd12345
#sleepisfortheweak

Monster energy drinks are my new, unhealthy, best friend :')
Wow i feel alone.:tongue: At least it's my best friend who is the other potterhead in my year and not some person who i don't like or get on with... :biggrin: That would be awkward.

Apologies for just jumping into this but what house are you in at Hogwarts?? :tongue:
Apologies for just jumping into this but what house are you in at Hogwarts?? :tongue:

Ahaha, no problemo, feel free :P

Um, not really sure...? A mix between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff I guess with a dash of Slyhterin :wink: (pottermore tests say so - ik totally reliable :rolleyes:) I have traits from different houses but i'm not TOTALLY one of the houses... so sad :frown:
basically just NOT gryffindor NONONO

wbu? :wink:
Monster energy drinks are my new, unhealthy, best friend :')

Might need some too with the amount of revision I gotta do ;(
Ahaha, no problemo, feel free :P

Um, not really sure...? A mix between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff I guess with a dash of Slyhterin :wink: (pottermore tests say so - ik totally reliable :rolleyes:) I have traits from different houses but i'm not TOTALLY one of the houses... so sad :frown:
basically just NOT gryffindor NONONO

wbu? :wink:

Took the test....apparently I'm all Ravenclaw :') I think I can handle that, good house :tongue:

Latest