The Student Room Group

Slade School of Fine Art Application Advice

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know anything about Goldsmiths? Are they inviting for an interview most of the applicants or just the ones that have strong chances of getting a place?
I have checked all social media, there is no trace of anyone saying they've got an interview. I mean I'm not sure Slade applicants are the sort to have social media, I don't.
But I just seems as if this boy was the only one to get an interview. :/
Why have we heard of no one else getting it. It's really annoying now.
Reply 402
hey i feel i should speak since i've been stalking this thread so long, i also know lots of people who have applied but no one has heard anything yet ugghh
Original post by flowoo
hey i feel i should speak since i've been stalking this thread so long, i also know lots of people who have applied but no one has heard anything yet ugghh

hey! Thanks for the reply

Want to add yourself to our list?
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Slade_school_of_art_applicants_stalking_page_2015_entry
Reply 404
Original post by Notwinter

Oooh I have! Cheers :smile:
Original post by flowoo
Oooh I have! Cheers :smile:

Thanks!
You have a good portfolio :-)
Reply 406
good luck to you alll!! Just wondering if any of you applied to Glasgow?
Just got the post... nothing.
Have to wait till monday. Sigh

Anyone get anything?
Original post by meganabcdefg
My friend from my foundation course got an interview offer this morning :frown:

Is there any work of his that you could link or pm us?
Original post by ahh2797
good luck to you alll!! Just wondering if any of you applied to Glasgow?

yeah, second year p+p. heard nothing so far.
Reply 410
Original post by blacklineonwhite
yeah, second year p+p. heard nothing so far.

I've applied to p&p first year. Seems no one has heard back! Finding the waiting excruciating!!
How has nobody (bar the msytery dude) not heard yet?
Original post by bertiewallace123
How has nobody (bar the msytery dude) not heard yet?

it will be tomorrow. Hopefully, if not that week. But they're not in on the weekends.
it will be tomorrow. Hopefully, if not that week. But they're not in on the weekends.

This weekend has felt like a whole month! There is only 10 more days in their allotted time scale so the horrendous wait is nearly over.
Original post by Artfanatic
This weekend has felt like a whole month! There is only 10 more days in their allotted time scale so the horrendous wait is nearly over.

I know. I don't think I'll sleep tonight. I'll be checking emails every 5 seconds from 9 tomorrow.

I am now 100% sure in my mind I haven't got it. So I feel defeated. The wait isn't fun anymore.
I know. I don't think I'll sleep tonight. I'll be checking emails every 5 seconds from 9 tomorrow.

I am now 100% sure in my mind I haven't got it. So I feel defeated. The wait isn't fun anymore.

I also feel the same. It's almost like I found out and have got over it. What a weird experience it has been - very exhausting :frown:
I also feel the same. It's almost like I found out and have got over it. What a weird experience it has been - very exhausting :frown:

"exhausting" - I have just sat, done nothing and worried. and some how I feel burned out.
"exhausting" - I have just sat, done nothing and worried. and some how I feel burned out.

Yes haha that's what I meant although the weekend for me has been productive due to the chances of a reply being significantly reduced... It better be tomorrow :frown:
Yes haha that's what I meant although the weekend for me has been productive due to the chances of a reply being significantly reduced... It better be tomorrow :frown:

I think I've made too much art. Now that's a sentence.

haha.

I can return to normal soon.
Reply 419
I think I already prepared myself mentally to move on :smile: Camberwell interview on Tuesday.

Quick Reply

Latest