The Student Room Group

UAL fine art interview

I’ve got an interview for Chelsea next week and this is my top choice so obviously very exciting :smile: - Are interviews a major factor in if I’m accepted or this just additional to get to know me ? I’m just extremely nervous as I suck at interviews and want to know how important this interview will be in my application process as I’d hate to blow it just because I’m nervous
Reply 1
Original post by josebaden
I’ve got an interview for Chelsea next week and this is my top choice so obviously very exciting :smile: - Are interviews a major factor in if I’m accepted or this just additional to get to know me ? I’m just extremely nervous as I suck at interviews and want to know how important this interview will be in my application process as I’d hate to blow it just because I’m nervous

congrats! im sending off my portfolio today.how long do they take to ask for an interview since you sent yours?
good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Aegb
congrats! im sending off my portfolio today.how long do they take to ask for an interview since you sent yours?
good luck!

I sent my portfolio on the 30th of jan and only got asked to attend an interview on Sunday ! Good luck omg !!! We got this !
Reply 3
I sent my portfolio on the 30th of jan and only got asked to attend an interview on Sunday ! Good luck omg !!! We got this !

good luck! you got this! I know interviews can be nerve wracking but from what I've heard from other people it's more about get to know you and hear you talk about your work, etc. be ready to talk about things and artists that inspires you, where you see yourself in the future, etc....
I didn't explain in details much of my work in my portfolio because im expecting to talk and explain in the interview, let's see!
good luck!! :smile:
Hi,

Congratulations on your interview! As mentioned earlier, try not to get too nervous. Remember, interviews are a chance for you to clarify any doubts or questions you may have about the course or university. It's normal to feel nervous but don't let it discourage you from believing in yourself. You are good enough!

Kate - AUP rep
Aup.ac.uk
Talk to our students -
💻 Email us at [email protected]
☎️ Call us on 01752 203402⁠
📱 Whatsapp us at 07722 744184⁠
Reply 5
did you get any feedback from your interview?
Goodluck! I hope you'll do great!
Does anyone know how many students there are in a year at Chelsea for the BA fine art? thanks
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymousart
Does anyone know how many students there are in a year at Chelsea for the BA fine art? thanks
I would like to know as well, can't find this info anywhere :ymca:
Reply 9
I've recieved an interview for Fine art Chelsea yesterday!! I hope yours went well, do you have any tips?
Original post by Anonymousart

https://discoveruni.gov.uk/course-details/10007162/CHEBAARTF01/Full-time/ <= this says 155 entrants and 195 in year 2 so it's a massive course
Heyy if anyone’s done their interview for chelsea cld u let me know what kind of questions there were x
Original post by T4n.ia
I've recieved an interview for Fine art Chelsea yesterday!! I hope yours went well, do you have any tips?

Hey around how long did it take for you to receive an interview request and when did you submit ur portfolio? x
Reply 13
I submitted my portfolio Feb 29th and I got an invitation on 19th March !! (fyi I did UAL insights so the timing might have differed to usual applicants)

Quick Reply

Latest