The Student Room Group

Glasgow School of Art | interview response

Hi there, I recently had my interview for GSA’s painting & printmaking course on the 28th of February.

I’m starting to panic as everyone in my HND class has already heard back, 2 of them getting offers, and had later interview dates than me. Should I be concerned? I’m thinking of calling them up but my lecturer told me today that calling could make me come off as pushy. I’m a bit stuck on this one as others in my class are making me feel like waiting this long is unusual.
Hello,

First of all, please do not panic. My recommendation would be to send an email to the university and enquire about when to expect an offer. There could be numerous reasons why you haven't received any information from them, but it's always a good idea to ask. Most universities are approachable and happy to assist you in any way they can.

It's always a good idea to have some backup options and conduct research while looking into courses and other universities. We also offer a great BA Painting, Drawing and Printmaking course available at Arts University Plymouth and we are still accepting applications for September 2024.

I hope this helps and should you have any further questions, please feel free to get back to us.

Kate
Arts University Plymouth Rep
Aup.ac.uk
Talk to our students -
💻 Email us at [email protected]
☎️ Call us on 01752 203402⁠
📱 Whatsapp us at 07722 744184⁠

Quick Reply

Latest