The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

GCU Journalism 2015

Hey, I couldn't see any discussions on this course! Just wondering if anyone else has applied and if you've received interview dates or anything yet? I'm so nervous and wish they would just reply now!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I was supposed to go for an interview for this a little while ago but I was unwell so it's rescheduled for next week. Have you had your interview yet and was it okay? So nervous haha :smile:
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Original post by Rachhoustonn
Hey, I was supposed to go for an interview for this a little while ago but I was unwell so it's rescheduled for next week. Have you had your interview yet and was it okay? So nervous haha :smile:

Hey! Yeah, it went great thank you!:biggrin: ohh good luck! It's totally chilled, just relax and make friends :P it was awkward at first but some great conversations when we all got chatting :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh that's good, looking forward to it now :smile: I think haha. See the questions on current affairs, how are they set out is it multiple choice?
Oh that's good, looking forward to it now :smile: I think haha. See the questions on current affairs, how are they set out is it multiple choice?

Ha ha! All I can say is do not stress about the questions!! They're not multiple choice but they are completely random! I knew 4 of the 20 and everyone else was the same! Don't worry about them too much - you either know them or you don't ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let me know how you got on/if you've heard back!:biggrin: I got in!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending