The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dumb cabbage
Can anyone help - if I do foundation science and get c will it be moved to a b because i got a*in my science coursework?

Posted from TSR Mobile

it all depends on marks, or atelast t does for edxcel in core anyway - that what i do.
Don't worry, I'm with you! Posted from TSR Mobile
Woo
Original post by Black Rose
6 weeks till first exam :zomg:
English for you right? I have a music creative task in April
Reply 4782
Revision starts today for me :smile: sorted out my past papers that I'm going to start on Sunday, and today I'm revising biology, parts of chemistry, English literature texts, German oral and geography case studies. Fun :L
has anybody else came to a realisation that they're going to be full on adults next year? hail 1998
(edited 9 years ago)
for anyone doing english edexcel i gcse, those anthology texts, the only one that hasn't come up yet is the climate change one. And in the very last one they did (January 2015) it was the one about the explorers or boys messing about, so it probably definitely won't come up.
What would you do if your two most important A-Levels clashed and you couldn't do them both??
It hasn't (fortunately) happened to me but it has to some of my friends over the last few weeks, and I honestly have no idea what I'd do in their situation. It sort of makes me wish our school had a blocking system. :frown:
Original post by pursuedbyabear
What would you do if your two most important A-Levels clashed and you couldn't do them both??
It hasn't (fortunately) happened to me but it has to some of my friends over the last few weeks, and I honestly have no idea what I'd do in their situation. It sort of makes me wish our school had a blocking system. :frown:

Go somewhere else probably

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dreading starting intense revision in the holidays :s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
Same! My holidays will consist of revision :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same! My holidays will consist of revision :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by skittles17
Dreading starting intense revision in the holidays :s-smilie:

Cannot believe the Easter holidays are here already! It feels surreal that my first exam is so close! Freaking out already :colondollar:
Original post by Strom
Cannot believe the Easter holidays are here already! It feels surreal that my first exam is so close! Freaking out already :colondollar:

I know, everything has moved so quickly! All the people I have spoken to say year 11 goes the quickest, though.
Original post by pursuedbyabear
I know, everything has moved so quickly! All the people I have spoken to say year 11 goes the quickest, though.

It feels like year 10 was only yesterday, yet it's been almost 8 months! :redface: I'm doing homework right now :wink:
What's everyone doing for post-GCSE's? Staying on? Apprenticeship? College? Nothing like looking forward to the future :tongue:
Reply 4793
Original post by vanderwoodsen
What's everyone doing for post-GCSE's? Staying on? Apprenticeship? College? Nothing like looking forward to the future :tongue:

Sixth form, what about you? :smile:
Original post by nox1
Sixth form, what about you? :smile:

Same here! I'd been toying around with the possibility of an apprenticeship, at a media or I.T. company, but honestly I think A-Levels are the right option for me. What are you taking/thinking of taking?
At this point in the year, my moods change between: stressed out, not thinking about school and am therefore happy, have accepted my fate for this subject or just want to cry and give up.
I've lost count of the number of people that have had panic attacks, broken down in tears or have given up this year...
Is it just our school? Or is it like this everywhere?
Original post by Oceansandpearls
At this point in the year, my moods change between: stressed out, not thinking about school and am therefore happy, have accepted my fate for this subject or just want to cry and give up.
I've lost count of the number of people that have had panic attacks, broken down in tears or have given up this year...
Is it just our school? Or is it like this everywhere?

It's happening in my school as well! So many people in my year have dropped there optional subjects, luckily I haven't dropped any yet and I'm not planning to! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4797
Original post by vanderwoodsen
Same here! I'd been toying around with the possibility of an apprenticeship, at a media or I.T. company, but honestly I think A-Levels are the right option for me. What are you taking/thinking of taking?

I'm taking biology, chemistry, maths and German (if I get the grades aha, which I should, but you never know...)
What're you taking? :smile:
Please tell me I'm not the only one to have come home from school today with a entire bag full of revision for the holidays...
Reply 4799
Original post by Midnightmemories
Please tell me I'm not the only one to have come home from school today with a entire bag full of revision for the holidays...

you are not the only one... in fact... i vot given a lot of post its and pends highlighters and flashcards!! i also have to go in 5 out of 10 days for classes...great...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest