The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr...
:mmm:

Our route cards were useful for the first kilometres we just took any route we wanted to our checkpoints :yep:

We drew our route onto the map as they had a waterproof covering. :biggrin:
Lol when AQA Chemistry C2/C3 almost leaves you in tears.

Posted from TSR Mobile
apparently last years paper was on lennie and george for of mice and men
so this year its probably going to be on slim or crooks
Original post by Don Joiner
Correct empirical formula was Pb2O3
What was formed as well as chlorine in the electrolysis, I put hydrogen but didn't know what else

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put sodium hydroxide :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TH3-FL45H
You're going to have to write more than a page

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really, my friend wrote a page on the unseen and got 18/18

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6185
Who here has an astronomy exam tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSAA9
Who here has an astronomy exam tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woah, that's a subject?! It sounds amazing. What does the exam involve?
Original post by Sophiaoreillyg
Not really, my friend wrote a page on the unseen and got 18/18

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're friend was probably really good at English to right one page and get full marks is awesome but you would need lots of depth in your answer, depending in how confident you are I would recommend that you use the space provided as a rough guide for how much to write
Aqa spanish what was that i dont know what just happened:eek::eek::eek::unimpressed::afraid::afraid::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::banana::bath::bawling::bawling:
pls say everyone else found that impossible
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Tortuga123
Aqa spanish what was that i dont know what just happened:eek::eek::eek::unimpressed::afraid::afraid::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::banana::bath::bawling::bawling:

Few of my friends done it and they said that they found it quite difficult.
Original post by skoolkid4493
You're friend was probably really good at English to right one page and get full marks is awesome but you would need lots of depth in your answer, depending in how confident you are I would recommend that you use the space provided as a rough guide for how much to write

I managed to get an A in my mock with a page and a half, I think a page and a half to two pages is enough otherwise you end up talking about irrelevant things, I usually just do like 4 pill quotes !:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I found it impossible!!! It was so difficult !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it was quite hard ! Hoping for low grade boundaries
Original post by Jamesosborne
Yeah it was quite hard ! Hoping for low grade boundaries

The listening was challenging and the recording had echoes like wtf & hoping it will be low aswell

Posted from TSR Mobile
Edexcel Spanish was so hard :frown:....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Spanish was the first exam I struggled with and I am so scared I will get a bad grade on results day.

But I have 60% A* coursework but that will be a waste if I end up getting a D or C
Original post by SuperHuman98
Spanish was the first exam I struggled with and I am so scared I will get a bad grade on results day.

But I have 60% A* coursework but that will be a waste if I end up getting a D or C
in the exact same position
Original post by Dr Cobbold
The listening was challenging and the recording had echoes like wtf & hoping it will be low aswell

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it was wasn't it ! And one of their voices wasn't the clearest either ! Hahaha - can u remember any questions
And so it ends. Five years of high school are over. There were tears, but it hasn't sunk in.
God, I'm so scared for life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did edexcel spanish and it was impossible, i really hope others found it hard :frown: our tape kept bloody skipping and the questions made me have a mental breakdown, i basically just played 'Ip dip do' for both papers, what even was that festival question...can you not.

Latest