The Student Room Group

OCR GCSE History help

Hey, I've heard the marks per question is going to change this year. How many questions are there in the paper we've got on the 1st of June and how many marks per question and how long should we spend on each question. Please tell me because my history teacher hasn't even told me how the papers laid out.
I have no idea either! I heard about this but nobody has helped us or given us a sample paper?!?!

Skips :smile:
Original post by TheTruthTeller
Hey, I've heard the marks per question is going to change this year. How many questions are there in the paper we've got on the 1st of June and how many marks per question and how long should we spend on each question. Please tell me because my history teacher hasn't even told me how the papers laid out.

What topics are you doing?
Original post by WhyAlwaysMe?!
What topics are you doing?

Russia, Cold War u?

Do you know the paper structure?
Russia, Cold War u?

Do you know the paper structure?

I'm doing New World and Germany. The structure has changed slightly this year, particularly on the depth study source questions.

Here's a link to the new-style paper for Russia:

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/140130-unit-a012-aspects-of-international-relations-1919-2005-with-russia-1905-1941-for-september-2013.pdf

If you need help with anything, I'd be happy to assist. :smile:
Original post by WhyAlwaysMe?!
I'm doing New World and Germany. The structure has changed slightly this year, particularly on the depth study source questions.

Here's a link to the new-style paper for Russia:

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/140130-unit-a012-aspects-of-international-relations-1919-2005-with-russia-1905-1941-for-september-2013.pdf

If you need help with anything, I'd be happy to assist. :smile:

Thanks so much you legend!!
Thanks so much you legend!!

Happy to help!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any predictions on what may come up: I will hazard a guess on the cuban missile crisis.

Quick Reply

Latest