The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mackay
Aye. Dreadful from RAW, but the Michaels/Jericho feud more than made up for that.

SmackDown was on form, too. Heyman's booking was unbeatable.

Oh yes I remember, it was when the B show was doing better than the A show and Vince wasnt all happy about that.

Original post by Excuse Me!
What did everyone make of NXT Brooklyn?

Women's match stole the show again.

I thought it was good. I dont keep up to date with NXT but did predict the 2 main events. Though Liger shouldve put Breeze over, probably the worst thing I can get from it.
Original post by Bubzeh
Can a Moderator please stop this bickering? I come to the WWE thread for peace and tranquility.

Summerslam in 2 hours boys. 18inch Pizza ordered.

I tried... I tried, but it wasnt successful.

Im following Mackay now, leaving it to them.
Original post by Longshot700
1. It's good you're starting to educate yourself and you completely blew it, well done.

2. No one cares how long you've been here, god knows how you're a "TSR Idol" and I made a post about you because that neverdie douche made a crass comment about you to me so of course I'll mention you, dumbo.

3. "don't like it, leave" typical comment made by over arrogant jackasses who are finally challenged on their short mindedness.

4. The only ones telling me to stop are you and neverdie and it obviously isn't working so keep your mouths shut.

5. It's quite obvious you have some severe personal problems in order to randomly attack people who've done nothing to you, may I suggest a lower salt intake in you diet?

Look you eejit, what did I say in my last post? I gave you the chance and you screwed it up in 3 words. I'm not reading another of your posts, but no doubt you're still going to get my attention next time I'm on by stalking me in some manner.

Read my last two posts and register it, because this right here is your future if you don't back off. Get out what you put in. Be a dick, get ****ed in return.
Would be cool if anyone was online tonight with me to kinda live chat about it (e.g. I liked this spot, that match was good, blah blah)
Original post by Neverdie
Longshot, why are you still copying him? After you said you weren't copying him? Last line of your post. Whether you realise it or not, you're enamoured. Maybe that's what creeps him out?

Well I'm copying him now because he's trying to hurl pitiful insults at me and I'm turning it back on him to make him see how pathetic he really is.

If anyone's creeping anyone out it's clowns like you who makes jokes like "stop sucking his dick" now THOSE jokes are cancer...
Original post by Bubzeh
Can a Moderator please stop this bickering? I come to the WWE thread for peace and tranquility.

Ozzoyoscy for whatever reason loves to try and bully longshot. Just ignore him. Its gone on for ages and no moderators stopped it.

Which match you looking forward to most tonight?
Predictions:

Cesaro def. Kevin Owens (man that was hard to decide between what i think and what i want)
Amell/neville def. Barrett & Stardust
Wyatt/harper def. Ambrose/Reigns (a hell turn MAY occur, either man is predicted)
Undertaker def. lesnar (either by DQ, or Kane interferes)
Team B.AD. def. the rest
New Day def. the rest
Ryback def. Big Show and Miz
Rollins def. Cena but both men keep titles (DQ, Count out)

That was hard to do because either competitor could win for several matches. Plus Im trying not to be biased. Mackay does well to do them every PPV.
Original post by ozzyoscy
Look you eejit, what did I say in my last post? I gave you the chance and you screwed it up in 3 words. I'm not reading another of your posts, but no doubt you're still going to get my attention next time I'm on by stalking me in some manner.

Read my last two posts and register it, because this right here is your future if you don't back off. Get out what you put in. Be a dick, get ****ed in return.

I'm sorry but who are you to give me a "chance" you're just a sniveling bully or gets off on randomly mistreating others. Of course I'm gonna reply you ****tard!

You know nothing off my future, if you read my messages to you in the past you wouldn't be in the embarrassing state you are now.

"Be a dick, get ****ed in return." If anyone desperately needs this advice, it's you alright. I'm not registering life advice from someone like you...
Original post by heavyhandscott

I thought it was good. I dont keep up to date with NXT but did predict the 2 main events. Though Liger shouldve put Breeze over, probably the worst thing I can get from it.

Yh, agree that Liger should have lost. Love Tyler Breeze and hope he's the next NXT champion. If you've never seen it this is a really cool video about how the guy came up with the Tyler Breeze character: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3xzhRolwiY

It was a little more predictable yesterday than it has been simply because Sasha and Owens have gone up to the main roster.
Original post by ozzyoscy
FFS.

Usually when someone mimics like that it's because they think what the person said was right, so they copy it in response in the hope it'll work just as well for them.

You get what you put in to forums. He'd be having a much better experience if he wasn't humping my leg and being a keyboard warrior. Funnily enough, people don't react well to being followed and attacked.

No it doesn't work like that, you know nothing in the slightest.

I'm not humping anyone legs like you 2 are humping each others, you are one of the biggest most pathetic keyboard warriors I've ever seen on the internet and should just go light yourself on fire for all I care.

You and your boyfriend are following and attacking me when I don't do anything. You are in the wrong, accept it because it's the only way your life will get better.
Original post by Bubzeh

I tried... I tried, but it wasnt successful.

Im following Mackay now, leaving it to them.

Ozzoyoscy for whatever reason loves to try and bully longshot. Just ignore him. Its gone on for ages and no moderators stopped it.

I'm so sorry about this guys, I just can't let bullies like them run around and not expect anything in return.
(edited 8 years ago)
SS on tonight right? it better be, i fobbed off some netflix and chill for this.
Original post by binkierose
I've not seen a bit of WWE since pre-2009. It got so much worse after that:C wondering if it's picked itself back up again? I must say, I do miss it and often find myself rewatching DVD's of the old PPV's and whatnot from 2001-2009... :C

I watched WCW and WWF in the late 90s and then watched WWE up to 2004, then it went crap and TNA was just started up so I watched that for a few years, was brilliant. Haven't really watched wrestling since about 2008. Must say I've been intrigued about Sting being in WWE and disappointed in the way he's been used, I'd start watching again if he started a feud with Taker though as I've been waiting for that one all my life :biggrin:
Yh, agree that Liger should have lost. Love Tyler Breeze and hope he's the next NXT champion. If you've never seen it this is a really cool video about how the guy came up with the Tyler Breeze character: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3xzhRolwiY

It was a little more predictable yesterday than it has been simply because Sasha and Owens have gone up to the main roster.

Nice. Seen the E60 documentary but that was mainly Adam Rose.
Watching it now
I'm sorry about this guys, I just can't let bullies like them run around and not expect anything in return.

I dont mind that you are standing up for yourself, just I made things a bit worse last time haha.

Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
SS on tonight right? it better be, i fobbed off some netflix and chill for this.

Woa, Kudos to this man

"Its like Netflix (and chill), but better!" - RAW commentary team
Original post by Bubzeh
18inch Pizza ordered.

You having that all to yourself?

I used to have pizzas every PPV but I seriously need to lose a few pounds. No more snacks during the night for me.
(edited 8 years ago)
Ozzy vs longshot. TLC match. Only way to sort this out once and for all.
Would be cool if anyone was online tonight with me to kinda live chat about it (e.g. I liked this spot, that match was good, blah blah)

I'll do my best, Scotty.

Indeed. Secondary school stuff.

All of them to be honest- do love a bit of Ziggler though. I'd be gutted if nobody got involved in the Taker / Lesnar match. How about you?

You having that all to yourself?

I used to have pizzas every PPV but I seriously need to lose a few pounds. No more snacks during the night for me.

3 of us here, but the hunger is real.

I hope you're being careful with what you drink too.
Original post by IdeasForLife
Ozzy vs longshot. TLC match. Only way to sort this out once and for all.

He aint reading my posts and I've apologized to the rest of the group. Don't continue it please, as long as no one tries mentions it I won't mention it either. Becuase that's what happened lately.
Original post by Bubzeh
3 of us here, but the hunger is real.

I hope you're being careful with what you drink too.

Friends or family, I'm an only child and usually have (well had) all the Pizza to myself.

Edit: Just checked cupboard, guess I can feast on Porridge and Honey to Brock vs Taker :/

Edit: and maybe some berries.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest