The Student Room Group

SEO Scholars Video Interview

Hi All,

I've received a video interview for the SEO Scholars program, would anyone be able to help me prepare such as which questions might appear? This video interview is one way so I have a prompt and have to be recorded when answering!

Any help is welcome, preferably by an SEO Scholars or anyone on the SEO program who's done this before!

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by RaviPadam
Hi All,

I've received a video interview for the SEO Scholars program, would anyone be able to help me prepare such as which questions might appear? This video interview is one way so I have a prompt and have to be recorded when answering!

Any help is welcome, preferably by an SEO Scholars or anyone on the SEO program who's done this before!

Thanks!

Hi Ravi,

I did the SEO Scholars's interview too. Your interview window must have expired by now, how did you get on? Have they come back to you with their decision?

Thanks,

John
Reply 2
Original post by JohnG98
Hi Ravi,

I did the SEO Scholars's interview too. Your interview window must have expired by now, how did you get on? Have they come back to you with their decision?

Thanks,

John

Yeah I thought it went quite well! How was yours? No they haven't emailed me back yet, have you got a decision?
Reply 3
what questions were you asked? And how long did you have to answer each question?
Reply 4
Original post by arks_007
what questions were you asked? And how long did you have to answer each question?

Just received an email back from SEO saying i've made it to the final application stage and I need a teacher to fill in a reference form.

Roughly around 2 mins max a question but I can't remember explicitly, but what I can remember is:
- Why d'you want to be an seo scholar?
- Future aspirations ie study?
- Why should they pick you?
Reply 5
Congratsss bruv!!!! So there are only 3 questions to answer?
Reply 6
Original post by RaviPadam
Yeah I thought it went quite well! How was yours? No they haven't emailed me back yet, have you got a decision?

Sorry for the late reply, and yes I initially sceptical about how mine went, but it seems like it they liked it because I'm through to the FINAL STAGE !! I submitted by teacher reference, so hopefully I'll have a confirmed place. Good luck to you too mate, I'm sure you'll be alright!

Btw the final stage e-mail came like 2 days after my interview. I'm surprised yours took that long. Maybe it's because you sent yours off so early.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
What is the final stage?
I did the interview and now they have asked for a tutor reference.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by arks_007
What is the final stage?
I did the interview and now they have asked for a tutor reference.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi mate,

Congrats you made it to the final stage! I think this part is basically a screening stage where they verify all your details (predictions, school, year etc). You should, if everything's correct, be confirmed a place. It's a fantastic program, enjoy it!
Reply 9
what sorts of questions were you asked for the video interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending