The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Room available at Aston student villages

I have a room available at Aston student villages, I'm asking around to see if anyone wants to take it off my hands as I have now dropped out of uni due to personal reasons And rather not keep paying for somewhere I'm not living.
Are you a first year student?
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Yes I'm a first year student
I'm a second year looking for a swap, after a long useless convo with accom office I think if you're leaving you can only find someone who is also a first year

If I'm right and you can't find anyone interested id be happy to swap with you :smile: and it would be way easier to find a second year student looking to move in because there are more waiting.
Out of interest what building/floor are you?
Reply 4
I'm leaving all together so swapping wouldn't help me and I didn't realise that I thought any year could take it and Ino it seems so difficult to get anyone to take it off my hands x
There are more second years looking for rooms than first years because they applied too late last year and couldn't get one, so by swapping it'd be easier to find someone as you'd be allowed to let a second year move into mine

But yeah just let me know if you change your mind :smile:
Reply 6
Oh and yer my friends flat has second years and masters and she's in first year so it surprising but I will let you no xx
Yeah it is annoying how strict and useless accom office is about these things, thanks :smile:
Reply 8
HI, I am looking for an accomodation from sunday 10th until Saturday 16h of january.
Are you interested in renting your room for these 6 days?
Reply 9
Hi, I am looking for a place to stay from 10th of january until 16th of january. Are you interrested to rent me your room for these 6 days?
Reply 10
I'm not sure how to do that let me find out first
Reply 11
Ok, please let me know :smile:
Otherwise I'll have to book a hotel room.
Have you already heard about Birmingham Central Backpackers or Hatters Hotel?
I am a girl and I am looking for a safe place. I don't know Birmingham i am an ERASMUS Student from France.
Reply 12
Ok will let you no' x
Where do you live? I'm looking to move into an empty flat ?
Reply 14
Original post by Chloe175
I have a room available at Aston student villages, I'm asking around to see if anyone wants to take it off my hands as I have now dropped out of uni due to personal reasons And rather not keep paying for somewhere I'm not living.

Is the room still available ?
Reply 15
Original post by Chloe175
I'm leaving all together so swapping wouldn't help me and I didn't realise that I thought any year could take it and Ino it seems so difficult to get anyone to take it off my hands x

Is the room still available?
Reply 16
Is the room still available at Aston student village?
Reply 17
Original post by Melimel
Ok, please let me know :smile:
Otherwise I'll have to book a hotel room.
Have you already heard about Birmingham Central Backpackers or Hatters Hotel?
I am a girl and I am looking for a safe place. I don't know Birmingham i am an ERASMUS Student from France.

Don't try them they're not good. Cheapest GOOD hotel i know of is Nitenite hotel, not far from Birmingham City Centre. Or this student accomodation of course.
Reply 18
I'm very new to TSR, so forgive me if I'm messing up a bit.
I am looking for a room at Aston Student Village, preferably, Harriet Martneau for Sept 2016 to Jul 2017
I am a returning undergraduate.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 19
Hey, is this room still available?

Quick Reply

Latest