The Student Room Group

Milo Yiannopolous is lynch mobbed on question time.

Scroll to see replies

Milo is an absolute moron, and I can tell you that without needing to watch the video.
Original post by moezoeboe
Milo is an absolute moron, and I can tell you that without needing to watch the video.

Eh; watching the video it's pretty appalling that the women don't allow him to speak; like he had the decency to let them speak the least they should've done was allow the same.
Original post by ForgottenApple
Eh; watching the video it's pretty appalling that the women don't allow him to speak; like he had the decency to let them speak the least they should've done was allow the same.

I haven't watched the video yet, and you're probably right.

He's still a moron, though.
Original post by sw651
You do realise your sentence made absolutely no grammatical sense. But hey never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

I actually feel rather oppressed right now, stop attacking me based on my gender. (This is a joke by the way, just so you don't use it as a legitimate argument)
get a job and not in comedy or in anything that requires human touch. You'd do well as a back doorman for Milo, you could help people enter through his back door.
I haven't watched the video yet, and you're probably right.

He's still a moron, though.

In what way? Because his opinion doesn't fall in line with yours? That's a ridiculous viewpoint to hold.
In what way? Because his opinion doesn't fall in line with yours? That's a ridiculous viewpoint to hold.

Not just because we hold divergent views. But because his views are moronic.

Do you understand the distinction?

Making a poll asking whether you'd rather your daughter had cancer or feminism and the result polling in favour of cancer...
Sounds like more than a moron to me. I don't think it has anything to do with ideology what he did there shows clear as the light of day that he's as basic as his need to make money by pooling the support of numb skulls.
Original post by dolan m
milo yiannopolous more like milo yianno/pol/ous haha! am i right?? :ahee:

I don't think many of the people on /pol/ are gay "religious" men.
Not just because we hold divergent views. But because his views are moronic.

Do you understand the distinction?

No: because you view them as moronic, as a direct result of them being divergent.
No: because you view them as moronic, as a direct result of them being divergent.

I have already explained that there is no casual link between the two; I do not deem his views moronic purely because they diverge with my own.

I deem them moronic because they diverge from all rational thought.
Original post by Little Popcorns
Making a poll asking whether you'd rather your daughter had cancer or feminism and the result polling in favour of cancer...
Sounds like more than a moron to me. I don't think it has anything to do with ideology what he did there shows clear as the light of day that he's as basic as his need to make money by pooling the support of numb skulls.

This was a wasteful bit of discussion. The woman next to Milo gave the best response to this; it's a stupid poll so just ignore it. I agree it's distasteful but it really had no place in the discussion.
I have already explained that there is no casual link between the two; I do not deem his views moronic purely because they diverge with my own.

I deem them moronic because they diverge from all rational thought.

'Rational thoughts' is again just your views. Get a grip man.

How can you call it moronic?

Considering the majority said theyd prefer cancer, it seems like a worthy poll.
People are finally seeing feminism as the parasite it really is!
(edited 8 years ago)
This was a wasteful bit of discussion. The woman next to Milo gave the best response to this; it's a stupid poll so just ignore it. I agree it's distasteful but it really had no place in the discussion.

He made the poll therefore it stands as an example of his nature and attitudes you can't pick and choose to suit your argument. He is self serving and is making money off of the back of idiots. Form an orderly queue please ForgottenApple.
Original post by BlackSweetness
How can you call it moronic?

Considering the majority said theyd prefer cancer, it seems like a worthy pole.
People are finally seeing feminism as the parasite it really is!
Does it seem like a worthy pole :lol: what's an unworthy pole? Rejected at the border :rofl:?
He made the poll therefore it stands as an example of his nature and attitudes you can't pick and choose to suit your argument. He is self serving and is making money off of the back of idiots. Form an orderly queue please ForgottenApple.
Does it seem like a worthy pole :lol: what's an unworthy pole? Rejected at the border :rofl:?

You did read the discussion topic right? The poll really had no place being discussed, it was a discussion on harassment of women online, would you care to explain how this poll is relevant here, beyond it being a poor attempt to discredit feminists?

He makes far more money than you or I will so try keeping your petty jealousies out of the forefront of your argument.

simple spelling mistake, it gets the best of us! :smile:
That Kate feminist is an idiot. Arguing against free speech on a show centred on that very principle. Get out.

It is true that he was interrupted, but he interrupted others also.
Very poorly moderated debate, no respect between the participants either it got far to emotionally invested for anything constructive to come about.

Milo is an ugly little charlatan, a gay man who is simultaneously self-hating but also plays up to the worst stereotypes of gay men as slutty sexual predators. I despise him
My jimmies....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending