The Student Room Group

AS AQA Chemistry

a few questions:
i did a past paper from last year for my janaury mocks and that was a big shock because it was so difficult. It was mainly lots of practical questions. How do i practice for these?
and how did you guys pass as chemistry. How did you revise? What did you get? And when did you start?
thanks in advance
Thank you so very much for your reply. All your points were very helpful and the definitions are hopefully where i get my marks haha. When did you start revising?
Original post by thosegradestho
a few questions:
i did a past paper from last year for my janaury mocks and that was a big shock because it was so difficult. It was mainly lots of practical questions. How do i practice for these?
and how did you guys pass as chemistry. How did you revise? What did you get? And when did you start?
thanks in advance

I'm not just saying this, but I got U's in ALL my mocks until March when I finally got a D, I watch E Rintoul on YouTube who provides every topic in the AQA syllabus and goes through past papers. Also I did practice papers from A level Chem website and kept making posters on all the topics, by doing this I managed to get a High B which I was proud of as I Found chemistry SO HARD!! Don't give up, if I can do it then so can you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cutelady
I'm not just saying this, but I got U's in ALL my mocks until March when I finally got a D, I watch E Rintoul on YouTube who provides every topic in the AQA syllabus and goes through past papers. Also I did practice papers from A level Chem website and kept making posters on all the topics, by doing this I managed to get a High B which I was proud of as I Found chemistry SO HARD!! Don't give up, if I can do it then so can you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg thank you! did u revise like hardcore or everyday? and well done on ur B !!
im a bit late! And i lack so much motivation but it is february and ill start intensively now. Today, this second hahaa. Thank you so much
Original post by thosegradestho
omg thank you! did u revise like hardcore or everyday? and well done on ur B !!

Probably 3 times a week because I had other subjects like Maths and biology which were so time consuming

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest