The Student Room Group

Neo Nazi Terrorists on Rampage in Germany

Scroll to see replies

Original post by asmuse123
Firstly, 1 million constitutes less than 3% of the German population, and most of them will be moved to the cities where the locals will probably feel more comfortable around them. Secondly, you are an Ex-Muslim, so there is some biasness there, don't you think? Thirdly, Merkel definitely should have been more careful with her policies, where she allows 1 million refugees into the country, but then stops them from entering the country, which isn't good for countries like Hungary. Furthermore, she used a good humanitarian policy to show kindness to people escaping war and extreme poverty, but she should have carried out that policy more carefully.

Adding an additional 2-3% to the population all at once is a huge change, particularly when they have such a different perspective. It was really an insane move.
Original post by Mathemagicien
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/one-chart-that-shows-the-far-right-is-getting-more-popular-in-germany-a6898126.html

Number of people participating in extreme right wing demonstrations such as PEGIDA almost tripled from 2014 to 2015, from 20k to almost 60k

Only a short while until they start firing up gas chambers again... do they never learn from history?

Many of the protestors are neither Neo Nazis or even right wing, they are mainly single issue protestors.

A left wing communist could be opposed to immigration / Islam.
It's not "racist" or even "far right" to oppose islam. For decades now a lot of Europe has had people from different cultures, and generally speaking, they integrated well. No-one cares about or objects to Indians -they're mostly employed, often entrepreneurs.

But the migrants from the third world bring their incompatible culture with them, a culture which leads them to abuse women, hate gays, and generally be unpleasant, why is it seen as racism to object to this?
Reply 23
^ Agreed

Hey the Nazi's did say this..

CQW-2uOWt9M
From 3% in August to over 10% now

https://www.rt.com/news/322513-afd-germany-right-wing-rise/

This is the party that called for the slaughter of refugees - how is this party not banned?!

That quote you gave below is not at all calling on the slaughter of refugees...
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/one-chart-that-shows-the-far-right-is-getting-more-popular-in-germany-a6898126.html

Number of people participating in extreme right wing demonstrations such as PEGIDA almost tripled from 2014 to 2015, from 20k to almost 60k

Only a short while until they start firing up gas chambers again... do they never learn from history?

Errr linking protesting with the nazi and mass extermination of 7 million people is both stupid and offensive to the people who went through that situation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by Cato the Elder
How patronising of you. How would you feel about being flooded with 1 million savages?

I don't get why people think this is not racist. Syrians are NOT SAVAGES.
Reply 27
Original post by tengentoppa
Inevitable consequence of the flood of migrants. Villages of a few hundred people expected to accommodate hundreds of migrants, said migrants expecting a land of milk and honey, mass sexual assaults, huge clash of cultures and ideologies and all because of Merkel's brainless open-door policy.

Xenophobic nonsense. Most migration will be to urban centres, refugees will not expect hand outs because anything is better than a war zone believe it or not, meanwhile sexual assaults are not limited to migrants, and the so called clash of cultures and ideologies only exists in the minds of the far right.
Reply 28
On what scale? I think you're extreme left, of the dementia scale. Inequality of races is the very basis of Nazi ideology, which is at the heart of its political, social and economic structure.
Reply 29
Muh 6 million!

:frown:
Original post by Weedman
Muh 6 million!

:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by whorace
I don't get why people think this is not racist. Syrians are NOT SAVAGES.

Most of them aren't Syrians lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by whorace
Xenophobic nonsense. Most migration will be to urban centres,1. refugees will not expect hand outs because anything is better than a war zone believe it or not, 2.meanwhile sexual assaults are not limited to migrants, and 3.the so called clash of cultures and ideologies only exists in the minds of the far right.

1.which is indeed the reason why countries like germany and sweden appeal to them so much more than say greece or turkey or slovakia.
2."muh jimmy saville!!!!!111!"
3.Multicultural societies are low trust societies...there is plenty of research to support this.
Original post by StopNATO
Jews were not gassed they died largely of typhus. I have yet to have anyone disprove what I say.

Are you able to prove what you say?
Reply 34
Good stuff. Europe has been bitchwhipped for too long and people are getting sick of it.
Original post by Lacesso
Good stuff. Europe has been bitchwhipped for too long and people are getting sick of it.

Would you be celebrating if it were radical Islamist terrorists on the rampage? Hmm?
Reply 36
Would you be celebrating if it were radical Islamist terrorists on the rampage? Hmm?

I haven't been for the last decade and a half, no. The winds of change will get behind our sails.
No evidence of rampaging.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38

Hardly surprising. You can't seriously expect to swamp a country with more than a million foreigners in a single year without seeing an increase in the popularity of these sorts of groups.
Reply 39

Pediga are marching against radical Islam. Radical Islam wants to force my conversion or cut my head off. I'm with whitey.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending