The Student Room Group

History 2023 IGCSE Edexcel Question Predictions

Can anyone help me predict which questions or topics will most likely come up for the following topics: League of Nations, the treaties (Treaty of versailles, treaty of saint German etc), containment and US relations (cold war, vietnam, Korea war, Cuba) and the depth study (Weimar Germany, Hitlers rise to power, What was it like in Nazi Germany, Methods of Nazi control).
Would appreciate it if I could get some predicitons as History exam is coming soon.
Reply 1
Original post by Manlieklic
Can anyone help me predict which questions or topics will most likely come up for the following topics: League of Nations, the treaties (Treaty of versailles, treaty of saint German etc), containment and US relations (cold war, vietnam, Korea war, Cuba) and the depth study (Weimar Germany, Hitlers rise to power, What was it like in Nazi Germany, Methods of Nazi control).
Would appreciate it if I could get some predicitons as History exam is coming soon.

could you tell me what topics came up for the depth study of germany pls in the 2023 paper

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending