The Student Room Group

david bowie says meme school

Scroll to see replies

how fascinating
Original post by ZiggyStarDust_
easier said than done, nutjob

How am I a nutjob? Just because you haven't gotten over it doesn't mean you have to subject us to your fragile emotions.
Original post by DiddyDec
How am I a nutjob? Just because you haven't gotten over it doesn't mean you have to subject us to your fragile emotions.

>offended from being called a nutjob

looks like i'm not the only one with "fragile" emtions round here
>offended from being called a nutjob

looks like i'm not the only one with "fragile" emtions round here

I'm not offended, merely curious how you came to the conclusion.
I'm not offended, merely curious how you came to the conclusion.

telling someone to get over a person's death, whether that be a celebrity or family/friend is completely uncalled for. it was an unnecessary comment - you've contributed nothing by posting it.

that's why you're a nutjob. Nutjob.
Reply 25
i find it offensive rob. and also pretty pointless too - why post something like this on a STUDENT ROOM's site?

this nonsense belongs on social media, not here

99% of the stuff posted in chat is irrelevant nonsense. I'm not doing anything new

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
99% of the stuff posted in chat is irrelevant nonsense. I'm not doing anything new

Posted from TSR Mobile

so, if a bunch of other nutjobs are posting pointless nonsense, it's okay for you to post that sort of irrelevance too, is it?

god, you're boring.
telling someone to get over a person's death, whether that be a celebrity or family/friend is completely uncalled for. it was an unnecessary comment - you've contributed nothing by posting it.

that's why you're a nutjob. Nutjob.

You being in this thread is unnecessary, in fact most of what we do in the world is in unnecessary.

You haven't contributed either.
You being in this thread is unnecessary, in fact most of what we do in the world is in unnecessary.

You haven't contributed either.

my original purpose for being in this thread was to stop RobML from posting further moronic nonsense in the future

you're only motives are to p!ss take - so get off your high horse, you cretin.
my original purpose for being in this thread was to stop RobML from posting further moronic nonsense in the future

you're only motives are to p!ss take - so get off your high horse, you cretin.

Reply 30
so, if a bunch of other nutjobs are posting pointless nonsense, it's okay for you to post that sort of irrelevance too, is it?

god, you're boring.

Have you had a bad day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Have you had a bad day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

zZzZzZzZzZ
Reply 32
zZzZzZzZzZ

Anything I can do to cheer you up?

Posted from TSR Mobile