The Student Room Group

Why are the June 2015 papers so much harder all of a sudden ?

Just did the mocks for A2 and the 2015 papers are so much harder than any of the previous papers for all of my subjects. (Maths Biology and Chemistry) Grade boundaries haven't changed much either.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bulkybros100
Just did the mocks for A2 and the 2015 papers are so much harder than any of the previous papers for all of my subjects. (Maths Biology and Chemistry) Grade boundaries haven't changed much either.

Sometimes there are random jumps in the difficulty of exams one year, but if the exam boards got a lot of feedback saying they were too harsh then they might not be as much this year :dontknow:
Original post by bulkybros100

Doing AS atm, and all the chemistry papers are soo easy, but the specimen are soo hard, so you should be happy that you arent doing these new a levels
Original post by Science_help
Doing AS atm, and all the chemistry papers are soo easy, but the specimen are soo hard, so you should be happy that you arent doing these new a levels

So true!!! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest