The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Sutton trust 2016 Summer school

Who else has been accepted on the 2016 Sutton Trust Durham Summer School? :smile:

I've been offered a place to study English at Van Mildert College from the 31st of July to the 5th of August, which I'm super excited about.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by man-with-a-plan
Who else has been accepted on the 2016 Sutton Trust Durham Summer School? :smile:

I've been offered a place to study English at Van Mildert College from the 31st of July to the 5th of August, which I'm super excited about.

Hi! I've also been accepted to the Sutton Trust Durham Summer School. I got in for Computer Science, also at the Van Mildert College. My summer school is from the 14th to 19th of August.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

I'm doing the same course! Not met anyone doing English yet but I know people going during that week
i have a place to do pharmacy at Van Mildert college 21st-26th August :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Mikasadoge
Hi! I've also been accepted to the Sutton Trust Durham Summer School. I got in for Computer Science, also at the Van Mildert College. My summer school is from the 14th to 19th of August.

Hi! I've also been accepted for these dates (14th-19th) but for Geography... Don't really know what to expect to be honest
Original post by caitlinchristina
I'm doing the same course! Not met anyone doing English yet but I know people going during that week

I'm doing the history course in the same week! Really nervous as I don't know anyone 😂

I am too :smile: very excited but extremely nervous :s-smilie::tongue:
Reply 7
Me too, but for biomedical sciences. i don't know ANYONE, super nervous
I'm doing maths August 21st-26th I literally know no one who is going.

Quick Reply

Latest