The Student Room Group

Sutton Trust 2023

Anyone plan on applying for next year? What course and university do you want to do it at?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by themask1
Anyone plan on applying for next year? What course and university do you want to do it at?

I applied for Banking and Finance at LSE, you? I'm hopeful that I could get a place as I meet all of the additional criteria, apart from being in care. But you never know due to the competitive nature of the course. 😅
Discord that was used for applicants to Sutton Trust last year but I am sure it will be very useful for new applicants.
https://discord.gg/kRWNtv9PZN
Did anyone receive an email from Nottingham about the Sutton trust summer school ??
Yeah I did
Original post by Millyerinz
Did anyone receive an email from Nottingham about the Sutton trust summer school ??

I did
I got a place at Cambridge for History of Art
Has Glasgow responded to anyone yet???
Reply 8
has anyone heard back from Warwick yet?!
Reply 9
has anyone heard back from St Andrews yet?
Reply 10
Original post by katiedh13

Just got an email from them getting in for computer science
Reply 11
Or did anyone heard back from Imperial?

Reply 12

Or has anyone got a reply from Imperial?
Reply 13
Original post by Hype SSS
Or has anyone got a reply from Imperial?
I haven't yet.
yesss ive just been accepted into international relations, classics and history :smile:

Original post by katiedh13
Original post by Rainyzack
Just got an email from them getting in for computer science

Just been accepted into st andrews too to do international relations, classics and history!
Anybody here been accepted into St Andrews?
Reply 17
Original post by flossy11033
Just been accepted into st andrews too to do international relations, classics and history!

Congrats. Glad I was able to get in since I was kinda worried I wouldn’t get in for it. Very happen I was able to tho
Original post by Rainyzack
Congrats. Glad I was able to get in since I was kinda worried I wouldn’t get in for it. Very happen I was able to tho

Thanks, congrats to you too. I only met one criteria so I'm glad ive managed to get in - think it was my grades from my National 5s that got me it.
Reply 19
Original post by Hype SSS
Has Glasgow responded to anyone yet???

I haven’t heard anything. Have you heard back yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending