Original post by Muhmos
I think
47 - A
41 - B
36- C
30 - D
24 - E

I'm expecting them to be much lower than last years

If that turns out to be true, Ill be happiest person on planet.

It'll be

If not higher
The actual number you got for acceleration was 2.7 recurring so it wont round down to 2.7 it would round up to 2.8 if anything
Reply 963
Does anyone have the paper?
Original post by Pormesheit
The actual number you got for acceleration was 2.7 recurring so it wont round down to 2.7 it would round up to 2.8 if anything

Wasn't the answer 30/11 so 2.72727...
Original post by DaveO98-

Yeah I thought so too

So 2.7
Reply 966
Original post by somerandomer654

It'll be

If not higher

Damn you think 53 for an A? Last years grade boundary was 49 for an A and I'll say this year was harder. Either way hop you did well!
You probably measure half the wavelength not the full wavelength

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DaveO98-

Pretty sure it was 19/7⇛2.71....
Reply 969
For those talking about the electricity.... the PD across A and B couldn't be zero since the potential difference between the resistors was different. To get the marks you had to talk about the resistances staying constant so for a different pd the change in voltage across the sources remains the same.
Original post by Pormesheit

I remember getting 2.714 for the acceleration, not 2.7 recurring
Original post by Al_YG
For those talking about the electricity.... the PD across A and B couldn't be zero since the potential difference between the resistors was different. To get the marks you had to talk about the resistances staying constant so for a different pd the change in voltage across the sources remains the same.

Spot on
Original post by Fugro123
I guessed that one and just put it'll always be zero think I'll get a mark? That was the only question I was unsure on

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats not true. The voltage across the parallels might be the same but the pd between the probe and R3 would be different.

It'll be

If not higher

I reckon it'll be lower, as loads of people found it hard in my class. I think 51 for an A, max...
I hope anyway
Why does nobody understand that they calculate the grade boundaries based on the performance of the cohort such that the top 20% of candidates get an A the 10% below that get a B and so on. It depends on how well we all did and where abouts you fell in the cohort as a whole as to what your grade is... They don't just pluck these things out of thin air! So if we all found it difficult then they'll be lower because the mean score will be worse and if we all found it easy then they'll be higher
Reply 975
Original post by studentabcde
Pretty sure it was 19/7⇛2.71....

U already did the physics aqa test?
Reply 976
Check the unoffocial mark scheme, collective effort to make it. Might find everything there

U did it'd already?
Original post by Einstein1997
228 V over the element I got.

I got that too YAY
I put B as the lift cable, because it can be under a lot of force without too much extension. Plus, then it can be seen easier when it must be replaced as it will have extended rather than snapped and dropped a lift full of people to their death
Original post by Al_YG

THANK YOU, Someone else understands, exactly what i put

Quick Reply

Latest