University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

People looking to make Friends before starting University Of Derby

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by satchell
Hi! How's it going?

Goooood. Have you joined the Facebook group, there's quite a few people trying to find out who their flat mates are 😀
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
I only just go my offer today so this is the first time I've looked for anyone else haha The facebook group would be a good start I guess lol :smile:
Original post by AnnaMariaa
Is anyone going to derby studying any of the life sciences? My course is so tiny would be great to know more people at Kedleston. :h:

Hi, i will be at kedleston for biomed :smile:
I'm doing biomedical health! 🤓 Confessed lab monkey here so you can send all your criminal DNA to me

Hi FINALLY someone doing the same course as me!
Anyone doing sport or hotel, spa, events and tourism?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dina.kay
Hi FINALLY someone doing the same course as me!

YAY!! I thought I was the only one!! ❤️ We will be doing some of the same modules as people in human biology so I wouldn't worry, you should join the Facebook chat so you can get to know everyone else doing it :smile:
Hi everyone :smile: I'm Lucie, 20 (21 in October), gonna be studying Fine Art and staying at Sir Peter Hilton. I did a Foundation course at college and last September i was studying Interior Design at Falmouth Uni but it was the wrong course for me, so that's the age gap explained :P I like studio ghibli, so much so that i'm planning a dedicated half sleeve of tattoos ;D and i hail from Exeter. ^-^
Hey everyone i made a new group on Facebook for everyone to find their flatmates, would appreciate it if you joined and added anyone you might know who will live in Halls at Derby https://www.facebook.com/groups/1742657122648599/
Reply 228
Original post by Apex12
Hey my name is Alex and I am going to Derby this year for culinary arts.

I like anime, computer games, outdoors and cycling

I am shy but a crazy fool and was hoping if anyone wants to hang out and chill then give me a shout.

I am doing Culinary Arts too!
Reply 229
Original post by Rach.is.awesome
Hey guys, who is going to be at the Buxton Campus

Me!
Reply 230
Just a heads up if we do go out drinking, remember I am northern and I get very protective, if you guys wanna go home with other people I will challenge them👀 Get my ladder out and everything 💪🏻

This is true.
Us Northerners protect everything.
Apart from Seagulls..
Original post by Dan7995

Which flat number and floor are you going to be at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 232
Original post by Rach.is.awesome
Which flat number and floor are you going to be at?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure at the mintue, I only accepted as my firm yesterday!
I'm just waiting for my details to come back so I can apply for High Peaks as It won't let me do it at the minute. :smile:
Reply 233
Original post by Dan7995

Sweet man whats your name ??
what do you like ?

tell me a bit about you
Reply 234
Original post by Apex12
Sweet man whats your name ??
what do you like ?

tell me a bit about you

Names Dan, I'm 23 but look 15 :')
I'm currently a chef, love my Playstation and collection of random nerdy things.
From the North where that crappy show Geordie Shore is made.
And thats some stuff about me :smile:
Original post by Dan7995

WHERE ABOUTS DO YOU LIVE? My family are all from round South Shields, I'm just a midlander now though ;_;
Reply 236
Original post by Dan7995
Names Dan, I'm 23 but look 15 :':wink:
I'm currently a chef, love my Playstation and collection of random nerdy things.

same, i am a chef but doing agency. i love playstation and some random stuff.
i am from london where that crappy show made in chelsea and i am 20 but i look like 17-18; My name is Alex :smile:
Reply 237
WHERE ABOUTS DO YOU LIVE? My family are all from round South Shields, I'm just a midlander now though ;_;

😁 I'm North of Newcastle, heard of Amble? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 238
Original post by Apex12
same, i am a chef but doing agency. i love playstation and some random stuff.
i am from london where that crappy show made in chelsea and i am 20 but i look like 17-18; My name is Alex :smile:

Hi Alex! PlayStation is life 👌
Should add me on Facebook!
Dan Ferries :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiya! I'm going to be studying events management starting September😊 Have you found out your flat number etc?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending