The Student Room Group

Ocr 2016 f321 unofficial mark scheme

PLS SOMEONE MAKE ONE/LINK ONE (also any predictions of grade boundaries in light of previous years by comparison) THANKS !
also, anyone struggling to calculate their UMS/how many more marks they need for a certain grade, this link is EXTREMELY HELPFUL

http://umstools.sourceforge.net/demo/www/index.php?p=calculator&target=gce

dont forget to choose 'maths 6 spec' for maths since the grades are calculated differently from normal 6 unit specs.
and for reference, the f321,f322,f323 etc series is a 6 unit spec !!! but hopefully you knew that..... :smile:
people get like 1200 cm3 and 0.0120 or 0.120 for the calcs?
Original post by Nathan000
people get like 1200 cm3 and 0.0120 or 0.120 for the calcs?

Yeah I got that, only question I wasn't sure about was the 3 marks about elements in the periodic table. Which was the lowest boiling point?
Original post by AndrewC19
Yeah I got that, only question I wasn't sure about was the 3 marks about elements in the periodic table. Which was the lowest boiling point?

nice nice, and i put neon but people were saying argon i dunno haha

I put neon, I think I put sodium for the lowest first I.E. then silicon for the lowest 4th I.E. because it was 4 a long from sodium, then neon?

Just googled it, neon has a lower melting and boiling point than argon
Reply 7
Original post by GEEKSruletheworld!
This is most of the questions

You're an actual life saver :hugs:
I think Iost about 10 marks, does that mean I won't get an A
Minimum I got is 52. Reckon it's enough for an A?
Reply 10
This is most of the questions

How did you get pictures of the paper?
Original post by annaj97
How did you get pictures of the paper?

I took these pictures from a teacher's account on twitter
Oh wow I'm literally so annoyed at myself for some of the stupid mistakes I made. I forgot to times by 2 for the Avogadro question and I messed up the 4 mark mass calculation, relative energy thing and drawing n2 as well as many more I'm sure and everyone is saying how easy it was and that they got an A for sure and everyone seems to get an A and I feel so stupid
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 13
I messed up on loads too, and it's really annoying, the question where u had to label dipoles I missed! But it's a result, so u can't get worse than last year
I took these pictures from a teacher's account on twitter

Have you still got the pictures for the June 2016(f321) exam ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending