The Student Room Group

GCSE Edexcel Higher Maths 2016Question

Before anyone calls me stupid... I know i am not great at maths and my score will most likely not be as high as yours. I get A*'s in more than 5 subjects so please understand that i am not daft :tongue:. Anyways, i've un-officially marked my math papers and i got a total of around 80 marks out of 200... I know, not great, but i tried my best... My question is with 80/200 is there any possibility that i could get a lower grade than a C? I'm very nervous....
you will definitely get a D or lower since it's 40%, at this stage you have to just suck it up
Original post by djandrewful
Before anyone calls me stupid... I know i am not great at maths and my score will most likely not be as high as yours. I get A*'s in more than 5 subjects so please understand that i am not daft :tongue:. Anyways, i've un-officially marked my math papers and i got a total of around 80 marks out of 200... I know, not great, but i tried my best... My question is with 80/200 is there any possibility that i could get a lower grade than a C? I'm very nervous....

Doubt it. They are normally between 60-75. Think the highest has been 64 in June 2013, but don't quote me on that.
Reply 3
Why didnt you consider taking foundation? You would have got a c easily even though the boundaries would be very high
Reply 4
Original post by Tkkkkk16
Why didnt you consider taking foundation? You would have got a c easily even though the boundaries would be very high

My school wouldn't let me because of my higher grades in other subjects... I tried though...

You would get an average C which is a pass
Reply 6
Original post by bigblackshaq
you will definitely get a D or lower since it's 40%, at this stage you have to just suck it up

You're an idiot... The highest grade boundary for a C in the past 7 or so years has been 35%....

A C has never been higher than about 65, you would have passed easily, i would be extremely surprised if the grade for a C was above 70. As the paper was easier but it wasn't the easiest paper by far.

You would have passed 100%
dude why are you so salty, I'm just telling you what my teacher told me. Instead of being worried whether you will get a D or a C in your maths exam, get your heads down and revise for the rest of your exams lol, you sir are the idiot

You're an idiot... The highest grade boundary for a C in the past 7 or so years has been 35%....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending