The Student Room Group

AQA AS Chemistry 7404/1 and 7404/2 - 27th May 2016 and 10th June 2016

Scroll to see replies

anyone put 25/2 for the balancing oxygen thing :s
Original post by Asad_2015

Thanks for reminding me of that question. Do you remember the equation by any chance?
Original post by Asad_2015

youre supposed to write 12 1/2
Reply 843
Original post by DaVinciGirl
2 Marks I believe.

What calculation?
Original post by Splaffie

Doesn't matter apparently
Original post by rosemondtan
Doesn't matter apparently

ive literally never seen it written like that
Original post by Splaffie

You can write it any fractions or decimals
Reply 847
Does anyone know if the volume was fixed for the Hydrogen q?
I thought it decreased?
Reply 848
Original post by davincigirl
thanks for reminding me of that question. Do you remember the equation by any chance?

c8h18 + 12.5o2 -> 8co2 + 9h20
Original post by haes
c8h18 + 12.5o2 -> 8co2 + 9h20

Thanks! I'll added it to the unofficial mark scheme. Do you remember the polymer question in the multiple choice question? Something like but-2-ene, Z isomer. I think I got A for that
Original post by rosemondtan
Thank you!!

I thought it was 3, i mighr be wrong though
Reply 851
Original post by DaVinciGirl
Thanks! I'll added it to the unofficial mark scheme. Do you remember the polymer question in the multiple choice question? Something like but-2-ene, Z isomer. I think I got A for that

OH gosh i think i got that wrong? i put D, the one that didn't show any stereoisomerism... i might have read it wrong
Original post by haes
OH gosh i think i got that wrong? i put D, the one that didn't show any stereoisomerism... i might have read it wrong

i put D aswell
Yeah the 'meth whatever it was' one, right?
For the first question I might have do 4 or 5 significant figures on my answers will I lose the mark
Also for expression in KC is it okay if I did the formula where the double bond was included rather than putting the whole formula together, if you know what I am saying
Reply 856
Original post by SuperHuman98
Also for expression in KC is it okay if I did the formula where the double bond was included rather than putting the whole formula together, if you know what I am saying

I did this too so hopefully?
Also fml for the distillation question I wrote to heat it at 99 degrees celcsius rather than above, fml
Original post by haes
I did this too so hopefully?

Yeah that should be fine
Original post by SuperHuman98
Also fml for the distillation question I wrote to heat it at 99 degrees celcsius rather than above, fml

And I doubt they will penalise you massively for that, as long as you mentioned condensation points are synonymous with boiling points i would assume that would be acceptable

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending