Original post by Lularose83
Thanks! why is CHO triplet though?

its attached to a c with 2 h 2+1 is triplet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Those grade boundaries are going to be high AF :O
Original post by FluffyCommie
Those grade boundaries are going to be high AF :O

I know that was so good
That paper was great! What did everyone put for the acid most likely to cause heart disease?
That was such a good paper. The boundaries are going to be so high. This was the kind of paper that will cause you to drop a grade for 2 little mistakes.
Anybody want to make the unofficial mark scheme?
It's gonna be 57 for 90%, 54 for an A I hate this
messed up m/z value for 44 and cis-trans isomerism and 13C NMR seemed to easy but otherwise the best paper I've ever seen
Everyone saying the paper was great when it made me want to rip out my intestines and feed them to hungry goats </3
How did it gooo guyyysss :smile:

I felt okay about it but im just worried now, like most people said, the grade boundaries will be quite high, maybe like 55/60 for an A
Original post by milutin767
It's gonna be 57 for 90%, 54 for an A I hate this
messed up m/z value for 44 and cis-trans isomerism and 13C NMR seemed to easy but otherwise the best paper I've ever seen

NOO don't say 57/60 for an a*! A* is usually 6 marks above an A. Let me check the highest it's ever been for an A* I'll get back in a second.
Original post by tomsim97
That paper was great! What did everyone put for the acid most likely to cause heart disease?

The last one cus it has 2 cc double bon
I wasn't sure on that one, but I put steric acid which is saturated because you couldn't know whether the other two were trans or cis?😕
Original post by tomsim97
Original post by maisym00
I wasn't sure on that one, but I put steric acid which is saturated because you couldn't know whether the other two were trans

Saturated is good tho ._.
I wasn't sure on that one, but I put steric acid which is saturated because you couldn't know whether the other two were trans or cis?😕

good point actually hmm

I put stearic acid also, for the same reason
Guys for the ketone on the last question was it 5 carbons in a row then the c=o on the middle carbon ?

I wasn't sure either but it said they were naturally occurring, making them all cis I think? That's what confused me
Original post by TSR121
Guys for the ketone on the last question was it 5 carbons in a row then the c=o on the middle carbon ?

i put the c=o on the 2nd carbon
[QUOTE="anndz3007;65764899"]
I wasn't sure on that one, but I put steric acid which is saturated because you couldn't know whether the other two were trans

Saturated is good tho ._.

Since when has saturated fat been good for you ahha, oh well it's done now
Highest it's ever been for an A* is 55/60 in January 2013. Do you think it'll be higher than this year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending