Scroll to see replies

delete this please
(edited 8 years ago)
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by mmquicksand
you are all wasting your money, your degree from Wolverhampton won't be worth the paper its written on.

Why not?
it is not respected by any employers, it is better to save the £50k
delete this please
Original post by mmquicksand
it is not respected by any employers, it is better to save the £50k

I disagree entirely but cant be bothered arguing. Instead of trolling here go post on a board thats relevent to you. If you're not a student at Wolverhampton Uni starting in 2016 then this isnt the board for you.
delete this please
are you going to be living on campus?
Accepted unconditional offer for childhood studies for September 2016. Just confused on which campus is better city or Walsall ;/
Personally Fiveways house looked the best for me, try looking into them, close to the Uni, bigger beds/rooms, better value etc etc
Reply 109
Original post by Moofish
Hi! I got an Unconditional offer too, did you go to the open day in Feb? I'll be studying Business Management through distance learning - I'm in full time employment so i didn't really want to take any time out of work to study, so thought this was my best option

Hey! Sorry for the *extremely* late reply.. so busy! I did! I live not too far away but also not too close.. so I really wanted to see the University and the town, I got to see a bit of the Uni and the area but the Business School (newly built end of last year) is AMAZING. So modern and up-to-date, the facilities are amazing, the teaching and the vibe you get from the lecturers is actually surprisingly motivating. (the local amenities are pretty good also and the 3rd party accom Fiveways (staying here) is pretty awesome)

I think the feel of University isn’t complete without being there and studying/ meeting new people, but due to your circumstance, it’s un-avoidable. I think you’ll still garner quality teaching and resources just not as well as F2F learning/ speaking etc.

Going to the open day again next week to look again, wish Sept would hurry up, aha!
I'm starting in September doing psychology but I'm starting from second year so I'm extra nervous lol. Everyone's gonna already know each other 😣🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a conditional offer for Genetics and Molecular Biology at the City Campus :smile:
Reply 112
Original post by CTLevers
I have a conditional offer for Genetics and Molecular Biology at the City Campus :smile:

Hey im starting my microbiology course in september and im in city campus aswell
Original post by Tjay321
Hey im starting my microbiology course in september and im in city campus aswell

Nice, might see you there :biggrin: You staying in student accommodation? I'm at City En-Suite
Reply 114
Omg so am i do you know anyone else who is because im thinking about making a group chat for everyone so we can get to know everyone before we all move in
Original post by Tjay321
Omg so am i do you know anyone else who is because im thinking about making a group chat for everyone so we can get to know everyone before we all move in

Which course are you doing? Microbiology or Genetics? There is a Wolves group chat on FB if you'd be interested in joining :smile: DM me your name and I'll add you if you like.
Reply 116
Hey im starting microbiology in september and im in the city campus cant wait
Reply 117
Original post by CTLevers
Which course are you doing? Microbiology or Genetics? There is a Wolves group chat on FB if you'd be interested in joining :smile: DM me your name and I'll add you if you like.
sure my names tony judd and i went raines foundation school if that helps?
Im going to be studying biochemistry in September at wolvs which im really happy about however for some reason at this stage, I feel like im going to be the only one on that course which is freaking me out a little :frown:
Reply 119
Dont worry when i went to my interview there was 15 applying for biochem and 7 for microbiology and odds are not everyone is going but there was other interview days so dont worry you'll have atleast 8-10 people on your course
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending