The Student Room Group

OCR A2 CHEMISTRY F324 and F325- 14th and 22nd June 2016- OFFICIAL THREAD

Scroll to see replies

Needed/Wanted an a*in this. I think ill miss it by few ums. wish I got 39 in the coursework, so annoyed by the bounderies-.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Optimistsan98
Sameeee taking a gap year and same applying for medicine this October... Hopefully...

DONT GIVE UP.. U still don't have results in ur hand.

What is your back up plan?

So we're kind of in a similar boat! I'm hoping to study neuroscience if medicine doesn't work out, but I still need to get ABB-AAB to get into a good uni for that. I'm also considering resitting a levels but that's my absolute last resort 😥
Original post by HFancy1997
Needed/Wanted an a*in this. I think ill miss it by few ums. wish I got 39 in the coursework, so annoyed by the bounderies-.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same sooo dejected

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sameeeee... Why does chem have to have so high grade boundaries? So dejected

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sameeeee... Why does chem have to have so high grade boundaries? So dejected
Original post by Optimistsan98
Sameeee.... I got 34/40 which is 42 ums....literally had no help from my teachers and some people on here say their teachers gave them the answers.
Hope f324 and f325 makes up for this.....praying

it is very unfair to lose 6 ums for 1 mark.. :s-smilie: im sorry you got no help at all
this is one of the reasons why practicals won't count anymore.
Original post by lawlieto
it is very unfair to lose 6 ums for 1 mark.. :s-smilie: im sorry you got no help at all
this is one of the reasons why practicals won't count anymore.

Thank you,,,,just hoping f324 and f325 pulls this up. Yes practicals are not really fair
Is the UMS converter working for anyone else?? i need to see what 38/40 raw marks is worth UMS wise on the corsework :/
Original post by Magicalgeofray
Is the UMS converter working for anyone else?? i need to see what 38/40 raw marks is worth UMS wise on the corsework :/

54 UMS
55 for A* in f324, and 87 for A* in f325, damn think ive just missed it slightly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

same here. gutted!!:frown:
ocr chemistry failed me
Reply 4051
Original post by lai812matthew
ocr chemistry failed me

I think you got that backwards.
Got an A*. Delighted! Hope everyone else is happy.
Reply 4053
Original post by BioStudentx
Got an A*. Delighted! Hope everyone else is happy.

Congratulations!
Holy **** I got a B overall! Bearing in mind I finished AS with a D and didnt repeat the year! Hope everyone else has done well and is happy!
Hi everyone :wavey:

Happy results day! How did Chemistry go for you?

Congrats to everyone on finishing their exams - you did amazing for getting through them no matter what grade you got :heart:

If you need any advice on results, adjustment, clearing or uni go check out our Applications and UCAS forum :smile:

:bl:

chemistry 1!

Hi everyone! :wavey: Have a look at my post up there ^^

chemistry 2!

Did unexpectedly bad in both chem papers :/
Hi guys! Take a peek at my post up there ^^

chemistry 3!

I got 81/90 in F324, 116/150 in F325 and 60/60 in F326 and got an A overall :frown: needed A* for my offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending