The Student Room Group

2016 Official AQA New Spec AS Level Physics Paper 1 - 24th of May 2016

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have the unofficial mark scheme or all the questions from the paper? I desperately need it! I would be extremely grateful! Thank you so much!!!!
Original post by stayhungry
Does anyone have the unofficial mark scheme or all the questions from the paper? I desperately need it! I would be extremely grateful! Thank you so much!!!!

So you can cheat for predicted grades? Hahaha
Reply 1103
Anyone got 2016 actual paper and markscheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody got a copy of the second paper? Would be immensely useful? DM me...
Hi everyone

Happy results day! How did Physics go for you?

Congrats to everyone on finishing their exams - you did amazing for getting through them no matter what grade you got

If you need any advice on results, adjustment, clearing or uni go check out our Applications and UCAS forum

physics

I did absolutely sh*t. Got a D. I can't believe how bad I did.
Somehow managed to get an A in AS Physics. Absolutely ecstatic as I thought I failed the first paper ( was confident with the second as I like the maths part of physics).

Plus it didn't help self teaching this new spec. Only regret is that I didn't receive any marks or anything like that on my transcript and would have liked to know how many marks i received.
Original post by Fox Corner
Hi everyone

Happy results day! How did Physics go for you?

Congrats to everyone on finishing their exams - you did amazing for getting through them no matter what grade you got

If you need any advice on results, adjustment, clearing or uni go check out our Applications and UCAS forum

physics

I got an A couldn't be happier
but it doesn't show my mark or UMS so I don't know how good/bad the A was
It's really helped my confidence and I will be carrying it on to next year :smile:
CheeselsVeg, what was your score at the far right on the results sheet. Thanks, mine was 90 which sadly was a D
Original post by shiva990
CheeselsVeg, what was your score at the far right on the results sheet. Thanks, mine was 90 which sadly was a D

what GCSE's did you get ?
if you dont mind me asking ?
somehow got an A. Felt really happy today. A in all my AS and did good in ukcat too; 570, 890, 790, band 1 :biggrin:
Got an a but idk cause it could have been a **** a
I guessed everything and got a b
If anyone has gotten hold of paper 1 please DM me. It will help me out a ton!

Cheers
Original post by trianglewaffle
If anyone has gotten hold of paper 1 please DM me. It will help me out a ton!

Cheers

Cheating in your mocks is pretty sad
cheating in any exam is bad..
Got stuck on the first question of the Set 2 Specimens. Can anyone help??
A positron with a kinetic energy of 2.0keV collides with an electron at rest, creating two photons that have equal energy.
Show that the energy of each photon is 8.2*10^-14 J

Dont see how i can figure this out then only given the KE.
Original post by AidanBigMack
Got stuck on the first question of the Set 2 Specimens. Can anyone help??
A positron with a kinetic energy of 2.0keV collides with an electron at rest, creating two photons that have equal energy.
Show that the energy of each photon is 8.2*10^-14 J

Dont see how i can figure this out then only given the KE.

chrome-extension://ecnphlgnajanjnkcmbpancdjoidceilk/content/web/viewer.html?file=https%3A%2F%2Flearnzone.loucoll.ac.uk%2Fpluginfile.php%2F194272%2Fmod_resource%2Fcontent%2F1%2F7407-1%2520Paper%25201%2520QP%2520v1.1%2520Scanned%2520handwritten%2520answers.pdf
Please help. it is believed the chocolate bar question is on my mock in 10 mins. HELP NOW

Quick Reply

Latest