The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Room Available - No Deposit

I own a 2 bedroom property opposite The Pavillions, one of the tenants is moving out at the end of November, so the larger of the two rooms will be available from 1st December. This is a fixed tenancy until June 2017. The room is furnished and clean and all bills are included. the rent is £400 pcm. The tenant that will remain is female, so this advert is only open to females.

The remaining tenant is a Phd student and is due to vacate in June 2017, at which point I will take the property back.
Original post by Sarnub
I own a 2 bedroom property opposite The Pavillions, one of the tenants is moving out at the end of November, so the larger of the two rooms will be available from 1st December. This is a fixed tenancy until June 2017. The room is furnished and clean and all bills are included. the rent is £400 pcm. The tenant that will remain is female, so this advert is only open to females.

The remaining tenant is a Phd student and is due to vacate in June 2017, at which point I will take the property back.

Hello - Just out of interested are you planning on letting it again in after June 2017? I am looking for a 2 bed place for myself and my partner for the 2017 / 18 year as we want to move into a bigger place. I'm a student and he is in full time employment :-)
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest