The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL 2023/24 Accommodation Transfer

Hi!

Just wondering if anyone has a room at Hayloft Point that they would be open to transfer?

Thank you!
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 1
Hi, I have a room at Hayloft that I'm looking to find a replacement tenant for from 23.09.23 until 14.09.24. Premium En Suite Room in a Flat of 5 on the 14th Floor. 330 pounds per week incl bills and a 250 deposit. You would need to sign a tenancy agreement directly with Unite Students.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
(Original post by UcasZA)Hi, I have a room at Hayloft that I'm looking to find a replacement tenant for from 23.09.23 until 14.09.24. Premium En Suite Room in a Flat of 5 on the 14th Floor. 330 pounds per week incl bills and a 250 deposit. You would need to sign a tenancy agreement directly with Unite Students.

Original post by UcasZA
Hi, I have a room at Hayloft that I'm looking to find a replacement tenant for from 23.09.23 until 14.09.24. Premium En Suite Room in a Flat of 5 on the 14th Floor. 330 pounds per week incl bills and a 250 deposit. You would need to sign a tenancy agreement directly with Unite Students.
Reply 3
Original post by UcasZA

Still available? I’d like to be your replacement if possible
Reply 4
Hi, I have a KAAS room booked for Angel Lane and was wondering if anyone who had Hayloft Point would like to swap?

Quick Reply

Latest