The Student Room Group

*tenancy takeover - merchant studios*

Hello everyone! Im looking for someone to takeover my lease with Student Roost - Merchant Studios branch.

Its a bronze studio - deposit is £250.
rent is £249 per week but you can pay it in instalments, whichever suits u most, all bills are included.
Double occupancy is also available if you talk with reception about it, and you dont have to pay any extra fees. You can split the rent and deposit in half with whoever stays with you.
And if you decide to take the place this month, you won’t have to pay the rent until 1st of February!

Utilities are a nice gym room, common area with a nice big TV and a pool table and 3 vending machines in the basement. It also has the laundry room there and a nice study area in both the lobby floor and basement.

It’s 5mins away from Strathclyde University by foot, 8mins to bus stop if you study in Glasgow University (i can show you what bus I usually take if you come to view the room), and it’s 3mins away from High street Train Station and an Aldi’s.

The place is quite nice and clean and the reception is extremely helpful and always available 24/7.
For any inquiries or questions please don’t hesitate to message me!
(edited 4 months ago)
Hi everyone,
If anybody has any questions about Merchant Studios, feel free to ask!

-Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending