The Student Room Group

What was your favourite childhood TV show?

This is so random but my younger cousin was watching Nick Jr. and I decided to think of all the old tv shows I used to watch. Like I watched shows on networks like Cbeebies, Nick Jr. , Citv, Cbbc, Disney etc.

But my favourite show had to have been Bear in the Big Blue House :biggrin:

What shows did you guys watch when you were younger?
Reply 1
rugrats, loony tunes, arthur, dennis the menace, tom and jerry, noddy, teletubbies the list is endless :biggrin:
Reply 2
The Funny Bones was my all time favourite show when I was a kid :yep:

Moved to TV shows :smile:
Reply 3
The Mysti Show on CBBC and it started my infatuation with Laura Aikman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaMSRH9pxlI

Other than that, The Simpsons!
Reply 4
Original post by emx_eco
rugrats, loony tunes, arthur, dennis the menace, tom and jerry, noddy, teletubbies the list is endless :biggrin:

Apparently the Teletubbies have kids or something now idk. I feel old.
The Sooty show (or similar: hotel sooty/sooty heights etc) were my favourite :smile:
My list is endless: Playdays was my all time favourite as an under 5, I cried when it went off air for a while. But I also loved Wacky Races, Stop the Pidgeon, Rainbow, Top Cat, Yogi Bear, Dennis the Menace, Arthur, Rugrats, Tom and Jerry, Smurfs, Chipmunks, Rosie and Jim, Tots TV, Chucklevison, Get your Own Back, Telletubies, 50/50, Story of Tracy Beaker, The Raccons, Round the Twist to name but a few!
Reply 7
Original post by BlueEyes15
Apparently the Teletubbies have kids or something now idk. I feel old.

are you serious? The only kid that should be in teletubbies is the baby-faced sun. God, I feel so ancient too
Reply 8
Original post by emx_eco
are you serious? The only kid that should be in teletubbies is the baby-faced sun. God, I feel so ancient too

https://youtu.be/OyXV2XL9xWY

I have aged. The Teletubbies have babies and Dora is a teenager. What next?
The Moomins, of course.
Probably goosebumps or arthur.
There were so many its hard to choose.
Fireman Sam was my favourite when I was very young, later I liked watching Power Rangers and Tracy Beaker.
Gosh, I can't pick just one! I liked Max and Ruby, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast, The Story Makers, The Fimbles/Roly Mo Show, The Shiny Show, Bobinogs, 64 Zoo Lane, The Backyardigans, The Pink Panther Show, and The Clangers when I was young. As I got older, I got into other shows like Power Rangers, Biker Mice From Mars, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Oggy and the Cockroaches :smile:

I also still love the Moomins :h:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Gosh, I can't pick just one! I liked Max and Ruby, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast, The Story Makers, The Fimbles/Roly Mo Show, The Shiny Show, Bobinogs, 64 Zoo Lane, The Backyardigans, The Pink Panther Show, and The Clangers when I was young. As I got older, I got into other shows like Power Rangers, Biker Mice From Mars, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Oggy and the Cockroaches :smile:

I also still love the Moomins :h:

Omg I remember most of those!!!!! Ahhhhh nostalgia!
I was a big fan of Cartoon Network - Ed, Edd 'N' Eddy, Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends, The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy, Camp Lazlo, Johnny Test, Codename: Kids Next Door - the list can go on :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Wow, loads. Space ghost, Captain Planet, Dexters Lab, Power Rangers, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Johnny Bravo.
I used to watch Rugrats and Recess a lot too.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest