Quite bored rn
why
who are you
Reply 2
Original post by hapaxlegomena
why
who are you

Why am I bored? Idrk
Just a tsr member. Saw people doing AMAs and saw some pretty cool questions. So why not.
Original post by FSan
Why am I bored? Idrk
Just a tsr member. Saw people doing AMAs and saw some pretty cool questions. So why not.

what was the best question you saw on the other threads?
Do you think you can dislike something you've never tried.......?
Original post by FSan
Quite bored rn
Reply 5
Original post by hapaxlegomena
what was the best question you saw on the other threads?

Can’t remember exactly but it was something like “my child got 99% on a maths test, was I wrong to beat them up?”
Then there was someone asking OP their favourite type of cake.
Reply 6
Original post by Apachecow
Do you think you can dislike something you've never tried.......?

Yeah I think that if you indirectly experience something you may have the reasonable inclination to form an opinion on it. if everyone first had to try something wrong in order to realise it’s wrong then there would be a lot more suffering. Wbu?
(edited 1 year ago)
Favourite TV show?
Reply 8
Original post by Talkative Toad
Favourite TV show?

I don’t really watch TV but on Netflix I’d say my favourite would have to be YOU. Seasons 1 & 2 were really great but as with a lot of series it eventually slipped up and unfortunately season 3 was just not it. What’s yours?
Original post by FSan
I don’t really watch TV but on Netflix I’d say my favourite would have to be YOU. Seasons 1 & 2 were really great but as with a lot of series it eventually slipped up and unfortunately season 3 was just not it. What’s yours?

Don't really have a favourite TV show I mean I liked Ducktales the new version a lot (it's a cartoon but still).
Original post by FSan
Quite bored rn

me too
cuz I have to study Business paper 1 for 3 days time
also, what grade are u in
I am in yr11

Quick Reply

Latest