The Student Room Group

Best TV show to watch?

In my opinion The Haunting of Hill house, The Bear and The Midnight Gospel are the best shows I've ever seen and I would recommend them to anyone.

Anyone else have any favourites that they'd recommend?
Reply 1
Original post by maddams9
In my opinion The Haunting of Hill house, The Bear and The Midnight Gospel are the best shows I've ever seen and I would recommend them to anyone.

some of my all time favourote tv shows are Downton Abbey, Lucifer and Ted Lasso. You can also get good recommendations from an app I came across on Google Play- WhatWeWatching. It’s free and I love that it recommends shows based on what your friends are watching. So once you add people whose taste aligns with yours, you will always get good recommendations. It’s easy to add shows to your watchlist from the recommendations. Bonus - you can track the shows you are watching (season and episode), plan to watch(pending) and completed. I use the completed if I want to rewatch a show I know is good or look up a show to recommend to someone. Note that you must invite friends to the app otherwise it's useless.
Original post by Sasha Mare
some of my all time favourote tv shows are Downton Abbey, Lucifer and Ted Lasso. (...)

Lucifer is amazing, Downtown Abbey too boring (watched the first season only), Ted Lasso not watched yet. I am a fan of pretty old TV shows, like:

Scrubs
House MD
Everybody Hates Chris
Malcolm In The Middle
King Of Queens

I just doubt that people still like these kinds of series.
Original post by maddams9

Dinnerladies
Keeping up appearances
My hero
Trollied
M*A*S*H
Grounded for life
Doctor Who
Breaking bad
Seinfeld
How I met your mother
That 70s show
Reply 5
sister sister on netflix? or manifest .-.
Reply 6
good girls
Criminal minds if you’re into that sort of thing

Quick Reply

Latest