The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Falmouth 2017 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JJisawesome
Wow thanks for sharing I also have a Skype interview and I'm going to check my settings right now. Did they offer you another Skype interview ?

YES, thank God hahaha. They said they'll get back to be as soon as they've set up new interview dates :smile:
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
That's awesome what are you applying for ?
Heyy :smile: I just got an offer from Falmouth for Photography course. I had an online interview on skype yesterday and it was so lovely :biggrin: Aaa I'm so excited and nervous about uni.
Original post by JJisawesome
That's awesome what are you applying for ?

Business. What about you?
Popular music
Reply 45
I've been given a conditional offer in Interior Design at Falmouth. Has anyone else applied and been given an offer?
Reply 46
Animation and visual effects anyone? I cant choose between Falmouth and Arts University Bournemouth ><
I had my interview for Illustration yesterday! I think it went okay, all that's left now is to wait ^-^
Hey! I am hoping to do graphic design(BA) at falmouth starting this september, and I was just wondering what people were thinking about accommodation! Because I'll be at the falmouth campus and want to be fairly near by, I have been looking at Armyn House, the view and montezuma house? Has anyone visited these or have any advice on which is best? Thank you!!!
I got offered a place for illustration!! Haven't decided 100% if I'll firm it but it's definitely one of my favourites! Is anyone else going to be on the course?
Original post by libbbbbygibbons
Me too!!!!! What to do??

BA Photography 😊 you?
Reply 51
Hiya, I received an unconditional offer for acting! Hope I can get to know some people before I go in September
Just firmed Falmouth for BA Journalism this year. Conditional offer of 104 points (Had it since January)
I received an unconditional offer to do Graphic Design at Falmouth!

What societies are there at the university? I've heard that there's surfing and horse riding which sound so fun. Do you have to already know how to surf etc. to join?

Also, is it true that it's no. 1 arts uni?
(edited 7 years ago)
As with every other uni there's a society for pretty much anything, but you can make your own of course. I am aware that Falsurf exists, and from what I hear, you don't have to know how to do it, just get involved kind of thing. Learning through a uni society will probably save you a lot of money tbh.

And yes, it's true, read the small print behind the claim for further details and which league has rated them this. They wouldn't be able to say it if it wasn't true.
I'm struggling to chose between Falmouth and Sheffield Hallam as a firm choice for fine art :/ I love Falmouth but I don't want to make the wrong decision
Reply 56
Original post by artstudentella
I received an unconditional offer to do Graphic Design at Falmouth!

What societies are there at the university? I've heard that there's surfing and horse riding which sound so fun. Do you have to already know how to surf etc. to join?

Also, is it true that it's no. 1 arts uni?

Received unconditional offer for graphic design too! Firmed it yesterday. 😁
Original post by 2017unifresher
I'm struggling to chose between Falmouth and Sheffield Hallam as a firm choice for fine art :/ I love Falmouth but I don't want to make the wrong decision

Have you visited both unis to see what it feels like to be there?

To help with your decision, it might be a good idea to make a list of priorities - things that will be most important to you during your university experience, such as accommodation, location, good public transport, certain elements of the course etc and then use that to help decide whether SHU or Falmouth will suit you better. :h:

Do you have any questions we might be able to help with?

Hannah
Reply 58
Hey, i've also been offered a place at Fal for Fashion Photography, but also UAL (LCF). I'm really struggling to decide which one is right for me. Is anyone else in the same position? I'd start this September! I'm seriously in love with Falmouth and can't imagine living in London but I've been told it's the place to go for my course....any opinions?
Reply 59
Original post by sannyny
Animation and visual effects anyone? I cant choose between Falmouth and Arts University Bournemouth ><

Yeah I'm gunna be Animation & Visual Effects :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest