The Student Room Group

ICT CCEA 17th may 2017

Can anyone please help me? My ict gcse exam is coming on the 17th may and I haven't been taught the course? We have only started the course as we have did coursework the majority of the 2 years. Can anyone help or have ideas of what could be on the exam? Thanks..
Reply 1
Buy the ccea revision book!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matthewmcd3209
Can anyone please help me? My ict gcse exam is coming on the 17th may and I haven't been taught the course? We have only started the course as we have did coursework the majority of the 2 years. Can anyone help or have ideas of what could be on the exam? Thanks..

from what i remember of gcse ict is that pretty much the same questions come up every year.
the grade boundaries for the written exam are usually low enough so as long as you do all the past papers on the ccea website and your coursework is good youll be grand.
Reply 3
Yea the ict written exam grade boundaries is a gift haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello! I'm doing that ICT as well and I'm dreading it so much. Literally have no idea whether to just revise Unit 3 or learn everything in the textbook. But what I've done is gone through the text book and made up practise questions for myself and then wrote down answers to them. Then I'm just doing the past papers. But looking at the past papers fills me with fear. Oh and if anyone knows what the grade boundaries were for last year, please let me know😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by chemistrynerd13
Hello! I'm doing that ICT as well and I'm dreading it so much. Literally have no idea whether to just revise Unit 3 or learn everything in the textbook. But what I've done is gone through the text book and made up practise questions for myself and then wrote down answers to them. Then I'm just doing the past papers. But looking at the past papers fills me with fear. Oh and if anyone knows what the grade boundaries were for last year, please let me know😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea i have the grade boundaries for lastyears exam... somewhere i think lol, there very good haha
Reply 6

Posted from TSR Mobile

Attached the grade boundaries there unit 3 is the exam
Original post by Okdmd46
Attached the grade boundaries there unit 3 is the exam

Thank you so much🤗Honestly I'm so grateful as I have been looking for this for so long!! Much appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Thank you so much🤗Honestly I'm so grateful as I have been looking for this for so long!! Much appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol nobother, dm if u want any for other subjects!
Reply 9

Posted from TSR Mobile

As you can see the coursework scaling is horrendous 🤔🙄
Original post by Okdmd46

Omg yeah that coursework has such high grade boundaries. I'm just relieved I got an A in them. ICT is my worst subject but at least it's my first and I'll get it done and out of the way👌🏼😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Okdmd46

Do you have the boundaries for the 2015 paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile
i dont but i know where you can get them, dm me!
Original post by Okdmd46
Attached thne grade boundaries there unit 3 is the exam
thank you sm this has made me a wee bit less worried ahaha
Original post by Okdmd46
i dont but i know where you can get them, dm me!
sorry can you tell me where you get the raw marks to ums for any subject? Just they are very useful to mark past papers
sorry can you tell me where you get the raw marks to ums for any subject? Just they are very useful to mark past papers

Email [email protected] for them!
Original post by Okdmd46
Email [email protected] for them!

Thanks, do they always give them out?
Thanks, do they always give them out?

Aye and trust mei know ive sickened that lad with emails😂

Quick Reply

Latest