The Student Room Group

Cod ww2 boring?

Very few maps very few fun game modes and terrible spawns. I’m already bored of the game!
i think it's great , campaign in amazing , zombies is amazing , they'll probably add more stuff to multiplayer as they go along , nothing too wrong with it for now
Reply 2
Original post by matthew129
Very few maps very few fun game modes and terrible spawns. I’m already bored of the game!

I guess you keep dying ? HAHAHA
I honestly wouldn't be that surprised if it is...
Considering there's only a handful of times you can make a multiplayer first person shooter and expect people to find it amazing and new. Although, I've heard that they've introduced some new features etc to spice it up
Original post by matthew129

Hi there! :wavey:

This thread should be in the Gaming forum. I'll just tag @AngryJellyfish to get this moved over there for you :smile:
I’m really enjoying it. It’s one of the best cods IMO. My favourite gamemode is war rn.
I've been enjoying it for the most part. Can only play good on Hardcore though, ttk on core is ********. I agree with what you said about the maps, they definitely should have shipped it with 12 instead of 9. Spawns have always been trash though, I don't see the point in complaining about that.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 7
COD MW1-3 are still my favourites.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Bio 7
COD MW1-3 are still my favourites.

By a country mile. And Treyarchs games for the zombies.
Reply 9
I'm liking it, but would've preferred some maps good for sniping. The game seems to be generally quite fast paced and in-your-face. I only play free for all though.

Would also like to see a 1 v 1 cage match feature.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest