ill be doing M3....
Reply 4
Original post by ndk123
ill be doing M3....

have you started learning it?
Reply 5
Original post by k92e67
have you started learning it?

so i'll be doing M2 and M3, i've just finished M2 (not too bad tbh) and i've just started M3 (currently doing centre of mass chapter ) wbu?
Reply 6
Original post by ndk123
so i'll be doing M2 and M3, i've just finished M2 (not too bad tbh) and i've just started M3 (currently doing centre of mass chapter ) wbu?

I finished M3 few weeks ago, it’s a nice module.
Yo k9 I’m doing m2,3,4,5 this year
Reply 8
Original post by Harroneill
Yo k9 I’m doing m2,3,4,5 this year

what have u covered so far
(edited 5 years ago)
I’ve finished m2, done circular motion and half way through elastic springs and strings in m3, self teaching m4 and m5, starting m5 next week as it doesn’t require anything from the parts of m3 I haven’t done, what about yourself?
Reply 10
I’ve finished m2, done circular motion and half way through elastic springs and strings in m3, self teaching m4 and m5, starting m5 next week as it doesn’t require anything from the parts of m3 I haven’t done, what about yourself?

sounds good, youll have plenty of time to revise m4 and m5 then

i have done m2 and m3, done everything in m4 except forced/damped harmonic motion (ch4). gonna hopefully finish that and fp3 vectors soon, then ill move onto the one and only m5.
(edited 5 years ago)
Yo man, how’s the mechanics going?

I’ve finished m5, and m3, and mid way through m4. The pure maths in m5 has been my favourite part so far. FP3 mock cancelled today due to snow lol.
Hi :wavey: Nice exam thread! I've added it to our big list of exam threads here where you can find helpful threads for all the exams you're doing :h: If you feel like making any more exam threads, let me know the link and I can add it in as well! Happy revising :bl:
Reply 13
Yo man, how’s the mechanics going?

I’ve finished m5, and m3, and mid way through m4. The pure maths in m5 has been my favourite part so far. FP3 mock cancelled today due to snow lol.

good, just sifting through papers now. Done with all content.
Original post by Fox Corner
Hi :wavey: Nice exam thread! I've added it to our big list of exam threads here where you can find helpful threads for all the exams you're doing :h: If you feel like making any more exam threads, let me know the link and I can add it in as well! Happy revising :bl:

Cheers. Do you know how to watch threads as I can’t seem to do it on iPhone.
Anyone know if you need to know Newton's Law of restitution for M3? It's on June 2017 (IAL) but I've never seen it on another paper :/
Original post by tomcowell99
Anyone know if you need to know Newton's Law of restitution for M3? It's on June 2017 (IAL) but I've never seen it on another paper :/

It's in M2 so it can turn up on M3.
Original post by tiny hobbit
It's in M2 so it can turn up on M3.

Are there any other papers that you know of that feature questions involving it?
Original post by tomcowell99
Are there any other papers that you know of that feature questions involving it?

Not off hand. Surely remembering that v = eu isn't that painful.

Of course, it might be 2 particles not a particle and a plane:
Speed of separation = e x (speed of approach)

Are you not taking M2 in this session?
Original post by tiny hobbit
Not off hand. Surely remembering that v = eu isn't that painful.

Of course, it might be 2 particles not a particle and a plane:
Speed of separation = e x (speed of approach)

Are you not taking M2 in this session?

yes but m3 is a month before m2 for some reason :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending