The Student Room Group

Help take this survey for me, will you please?

PARTICIPANT RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT
Looking for Students or Graduates!

My name is Nicola Rooney and I am a fourth-year undergraduate student on course programme of BSC/BSC (HONS) Human Biology with Sociology and Psychology at Glasgow Caledonian University, and, I am conducting research to fulfill the requirements of my final year honours dissertation project. The study revolves around transplant medicine and student opinions on stem cells as an alternative organ transplant method in Glasgow. Therefore, the aim of this study is to establish the differences in student opinions on the ethical issues related to stem cell research as an alternative transplant method.

The study consists of 18 questions and should approximately take 10-20 minutes of time to complete. The study will ask you to provide details if you are an organ donor, what your age is, your gender and the studies you are currently undertaking.

If you are happy to answer these questions and are interested in taking part in this study by meeting the inclusion criteria of being aged 18 or older, please follow the link provided https://www.esurveycreator.co.uk/s/bb3ad9d and you will receive further information. Participation is entirely voluntary and are free to withdraw at any time. All information given will remain anonymous.

I would be very grateful for your participation. If you would like more information relating to the study or have any concerns about the study, please contact myself Nicola Rooney through my university email [email protected] or contact my supervisor Dr Allison Grant via email [email protected]

This advertisement is to recruit participants for this study and has been approved by the Life Sciences Ethics Subcommittee.
Done
Thank you, and have done yours as well 😇
Original post by KinkyKermithere
Thank you, and have done yours as well 😇

thank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending